Hostel (4)

Hudson left Daniel park and He was now looking for Olly Wang after beating up the two uncles of hostel A.

Looking for Olly Wang, Hudson ended up finding the big Daddy.

But Olly Wang wasn't the only one that Hudson found.

Hudson found Johan Seong, Jerry kwon and Olly wang, All three of them together eating at same table.

"I guess i can kill you all at once now"

Hudson cracked his fingers which made some noise and All three leaders looked at Hudson.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Whos that blondie?"

Olly and Johan didn't knew Hudson and Jerry said"He is the one who took over the street"

Hearing this Olly started laughing like crazy"You are telling me that smoothie bastard siezed your street and made you his bodyguard?"

Olly laughed but not for too long but Hudson grabbed him by face and Slammed him in ground.

"Where's Channing you ugly motherfucker"

Hudson removed his hand from Olly's face and Olly was already bleeding from his nose and floor below was broken.

Both Johan and Jerry were surprised especially Jerry and he thaught"He wasn't this strong when we faught last time, Did he get stronger recently?"

"Speak where's Channing!"

"......Piss off!"

Olly said and He laughed and Hudson punched him again but this time, Johan caught his fist and said.

"Don't hit him again, He is paying for my food"

"You think i care?"

Hudson hit Johan with a left hook and Johan's weak hardware come into effect and Johan flew straight into the wall.

Jerry also got up and He put his hand on Hudson's shoulder and tried to push him into ground but Hudson simply removed his hand from his shoulder and said.

"Not today Jerry, I am not here to fight with you"

"What does that mean?"

"I am here to rescue my friend"

"Your friend? The tattoo one?"

"Yes Channing is being held by Hostel"

"Hudson Ahn, if that's the case then, Go ahead i won't stop you"

Jerry said and He simply sat down again but Jin tried to attack Hudson but Sun of Ansan knocked him out with a punch in solar plexus.

Olly Wang got back on his feet and Hudson ran upto him to attack him but Olly flipped huson using Aikido.

"This fucker-"

Hudson was in mid air when Johan kneed him under his ribs and Hudson clenched his teeth because of pain but He didn't let out any voice.

Hudson fall on ground and even before he could do anything, Olly Jumped at him with his elbow.

But Hudson bring his both Fists together and blocked Olly's elbow.

Once Olly's elbow hit Hudson's fist, His elbow broke but Olly didn't felt anything and Hudson said"You are a freaking animal"

"Guess you are right, I don't feel pain"

Olly said while grinning like an idiot but he stopped grinning when Hudson gave him a faint smile.

"Why are you smiling bastard!"