Taking over the street

Zack and Hudson walked inside the shop where all the girls were locked in.

Zack broke the door and He went inside but Once he entered the shop, He saw all the girls were armed with kitchen utensils which made him laugh.

"That's cute"

Hudson also walked into the shop while Channing and Jacky stayed behind to check if big deal was breathing or not.

"Who are you!"

"And Why are you here?"

"Go back!"

"Just let Jake come back and He will kick your ass!"

The girls said to Zack but He didn't mind it and He looked at a girl who seemed like the leader of the girls there and He pointed at her.

"Hey you, what's your name lady?"

"Yeonhui"

"So Yeonhui you are the leader of girls here? Am i right?"

Zack asked but He got no response from the girls so he just sighed and sat on a table and said"Listen, We have no intention of harming any of you"

"We are here for business, Only business"Zack said to the girls and Yeonhui asked"What do you want from us?"

"A partnership"

"Partnership with us?"

"Yes with you girls here in this street"

Zack said and Yeonhui and girls seemed confused and Zack said"We all want to make money, Isn't that right?"

Zack narrowed his eyes at Yeonhui"Everyone have their reasons for it but you can't deny that you all need money and So do we"

All the girls started discussing between themselves and Finally Yeonhui asked"What is this business of yours?"

"Actually we don't have one, we are planning to reconstruct this street"Zack was explaining his plan"But currently we don't have enough funds so we will start slow"

Zack then turned to Hudson and said"You can take it from here"

Hudson stepped forward and He began"First of all, I must tell you that you all are completely safe with us"

Zack had already made himself clear to Hudson that no girl will be exploited for business or harmed even in the slightest.

Keeping everything in mind, Hudson made his new business idea which was just same as before but more safe for girls.

Hudson turned to the girls and he started"As the boss said that this street will be going under construction which will take atleast a month or two to be completed even with best equipments"

"So for meantime you all girls will be transported to a different place where you will learn about the work you all will be doing"

Hudson explained and Yeonhui asked"Just tell what kind of work is it?"

"You want to know? You all will be working at restaurants, Hotels, Casinos and bars from now on"

Hudson revealed his plan and He said"This place is quite famous in Gangseo, An ideal place for business"

Hearing about working at bars and clubs, Girls started yelling but Zack spoke up"I think you all didn't hear me before but i assured you all your safety and dignity"

"If you are uncomfortable with it then we have many other jobs for you all"Zack said and Hudson showed the other jobs he had for the girls and Then Yeonhui asked"And How do you two are going to keep us all safe?"