End of 3rd affiliate

A whole week passed and quite a lot things happened in last week, First being the unexpected Alliance between the Fist and Big deal.

And second big thing that occurred during last week was they 4th affiliate of workers was exposed by Daniel park.

But at last time, Charles Choi bought the 4th affiliate and covered up the incident.

But once the 4th affiliate was down, It was a signal for Zack and Johan to end the 3rd affiliate before Eugene increases the security over other affiliates.

Both Zack and Johan were standing outside the club ViVi and they were waiting for Director Xiaolong to arrive with president Vivi.

Soon Xiaolong arrived with the president Vivi in his hands and He stopped in front of them and greeted them.

"Good morning, Have a nice day"

"You too sir"

"Same to you director"

Both Zack and Johan greeted him back and Xiaolong went inside the club while Zack and Johan stood at their post.

"Zack, today's the day right?"

"Yes, 3rd affiliate is going down today"

"Should we ambush them when president is still sleeping?"

"Let her wake up atleast, It's not like she is gonna make any difference anyway"

"Hey Zack, You still haven't told me about the illegal business of the third affiliate"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes i do"

"Okay then listen to me but Don't burst out at me okay"

"Okay i promise i won't but if there is something that you need to be smacked for, I won't back down"

"Okay the hear me out, You remember the dog god cult?"

"How can I forget that hell hole"

"Yes, You remember that preacher was using some kind of drugs?"

"Those drugs changed my mom"

Johan remembered about time when his mother was still sick and he cleched his fist in anger while Zack continued.

"So Johan, Those drugs were created by the 3rd affiliate"

Zack had his eyes closed while telling Johan about this because he was expecting to be punched in the face.

But Nothing happened to him.

Zack slowly opened his eyes and he looked at Johan and it scared Zack.

Johan was silent, completely silent but don't mistake his silence for fear because this is the silence that comes before the,

Storm.

Xiaolong just had left Vivi in her room and he had just taken his post but He heard loud noises from the floor below him.

Xiaolong ignored them for now but then he saw the Real Monster

Monster who goes by the name of Johan Seong.

Mama boy is out for blood.

"VIVI!"

Johan called out for the president with his eyes filled with rage but Xiaolong stopped him mid way.

"Johan Seong, Why are you screaming out presidents name like that?"

"Step aside!"

"I will protect president Vivi with my life"