3rd Affiliate

Both Zack and Johan stood outside of the club ViVi on duty as the new bouncers for the club.

Both of them were dressed up in their workers suit and they were looking professional when on duty.

"Zack, do you know what is the illegal business of the third affiliate?"

"I do"

"What is it?"

"I can't tell you right now"

"Why?"

"Trust me I will tell you when needed"

"Okay but tell me how long do we have to do this?"

"Until the fourth affiliate is taken down"

"Fourth affiliate?"

"Daniel is already at fourth affiliate, He will be taking it down soon"

"You sure Daniel can do it on his own?"

"Trust me he is more than capable of doing it"

"By the way, What is the illegal business of fourth affiliate?"

"Illegal online streaming"

Both Zack and Johan were just talking while on duty but they saw the director of third affiliate was coming straight towards them.

Xiaolong wasn't alone, He was carrying the president Vivi in his hands and he walked upto the two bouncers and said.

"Today is your first day at duty, Good luck"

"Thank you director"

"Same to you sir"

Xiaolong gave a small respectful nod to two of them and he went inside the club with the president.

Once Xiaolong left, Zack let out a heavy sigh and he said.

"That is one nasty motherfucker"

"What? Is he strong?"

"Yeah he is strong but We will beat him with relative ease"

"Then why are you worried?"

"I am not worried about that, I am thinking about the other affiliates"

"What did the chairman told you about the affiliates?"

"He did told me quite some things but the problem is, Even he can't do anything to workers because his hands are tied"

"Like how?"

"That bastard Eugene knows something about chairman that can turn his world upside down and he even got evidence to prove it"

"Oh then should we get those evidence from Eugene?"

"Yes"

"Then lets go and kick his ass and get everything"

"It sound easy but it is not, when Eugene said that he have individuals as strong as a first gen king, He wasn't joking"

"I am sure you have a plan, right?"

"Yes i do but we gotta wait for fourth affiliate to be taken down first"

"I don't understand a thing"

"If we take down the third affiliate first then Daniel won't be able to take down fourth affiliate but If he take down the fourth affiliate down first, It won't take us more than few hours to take down third affiliates"

"Now i get it, You want fourth affiliate to be taken down first because if second got taken down, They will increase the security while if the fourth one got taken down, we will take down the third one simultaneously"

"Yes now you get it, Smart ass Johan"

"I was always smart"

"Anyway you remember that Jake is out now"

"Yeah i heard that too, Do we have to deal with him now?"

"Nah i have Hudson dealing with him back in Gangseo"

"Will he be enough?"

"He will be more than enough"

"Guess he will do it"

"I bet hudson must be confronting Jake Kim and the big deal as we speak"

Both Zack and Johan were talking about things while gaurding the club ViVi.

Meanwhile back in Gangseo, Hudson ahn was at a hotel but he wasn't alone there.

With him was the youngest member of Hong family, Joy hong.

Two of them having their Lunch and suddenly Hudson sneezed.

"What happened?"

"I don't know"

"Someone must be thinking about you"

"Could be, But yeah let's ignore them for now"