Training

Zack lee was taken by Gun for his training and Two of them were at Gun's own gym.

Gun stood in front of Zack and Both were shirtless and Gun was smoking his ciggerate and Gun said"You are a boxer, Right?"

"I am a pro"

"Give it up"

"What?"

Zack didn't believed what Gun just said and Zack said"I can't possibly do that, Boxing is my passion"

"Passion?"Gun blew out smoke while smiling"How good that sounds but-"

Gun then looked at Zack with a furious face and slammed Zack in ground with Kyokushin karate"That is all useless when it's about life and death"

"Give it up"Gun said but Zack stood back right up and said"Any reason why are so persistent in making me give up on boxing?"

"Using just boxing, You are wasting a lot of your potential by that"Gun said"You better start using those legs too"

"Tell me something else but I am doing that"Zack said"It's not about just passion but pride too"

"I made a vow to myself that i will never use anything else than Boxing to be the best"Zack said looking at Gun"And I have no intention on breaking that vow"

Gun hit Zack right in the face breaking his nose"You are fucking stupid"

Zack got right back wiping blood off his nose"I may be stupid but I am still better than anyone you have ever trained"

Gun looked at grinning Zack and sighed"I can't deny that"

"Even all of my successor candidates combined, They haven't done anything remotely close to you"Gun finally agreed"Alright boy, You can stick to just hands but I will show you how to use hands properly"

Gun said to Zack and Gun started beating the shit out of Zack using all kinds of different punches.

"You know something"

"What?"

"You could have beaten both Jake and his lackey at once"

"I did"

"No you didn't, Both Jake and Jerry kwon were ready to fight me even after fighting you"

"But i used everything i had"

"No you didn't"

"What do you mean?"

"You held back, Stop holding back and You will be completely different monster"

Gun said to Zack as he Stopped attacking Zack and smoked his ciggerate.

"Hold back?"

"Tell me why do you cover your right fist? Are you afraid of messing your opponents for life?"

"Maybe"

"You really are stupid aren't you? If you are that concerned about them then why do you even started training Iron fist?"

"I-I don't know"

"I need to get rid of that mentality of yours too"Gun said and He grabbed his forehead"You need a complete makeover"

Gun then raised his head and looked at Zack and asked"Hey boy are you fast?"

"People say that they can't see me sometimes"

"Show me"

"What?"

"I said show me your speed, Hit me as fast you can"

Gun said and He took off his glasses and Zack looked at his fist and said"Remember you asked for it"

Zack clenched his iron fist and attacked gun at a blinding speed that made air pressure slightly push gun away.

But when his fist was about to hit Gun, Gun simply dodged his fist and hit Zack with a Brazilian kick but Zack tanked his hit with his hands and Gun Smirked for a second before throwing Zack away using Aikido.

Gun then walked upto Zack and said"You are niether extremely durable nor fast, You are Just good in all aspects but you haven't mastered even one of them"

"Usually i will never advice anyone to work on the aspects that aren't suitable for that but for you Zack Lee" 

Gun spoke with such excitement"But for you Zack Lee, It's a different case, You are perfectly balanced, I will make you a monster in every aspect"