The End

Johan and Zack were done fighting with Kuroda Ryuhei and they stood over an unconscious Ryuhei.

Both Johan and Zack didn't had any major injury, Both were just minorly bruised at most.

"This is it"

"We should be leaving now"

"So this is end for second affiliate?"

"I guess it is"

Hearing both Zack and Johan grinned and they heard some footsteps from behind.

Both of them got on gaurd but when they turned around, They saw a walking pineapple smoothie.

I mean Hudson.

Hudson was walking towards them while dragging Kenta by his feet and Hudson waved his hand at the two

"Long time no see, Hudson"

"Good to see you after a long time, Sir"

"Good to see you too, Hudson"

Zack said and All three were united once again and Zack then asked.

"So Hudson, I am guessing that big deal is also here?"

"Yes, Jerry took out other executives and security members"

"So we are clear to go?"

"Yes"

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"Let's go back home, I am heading straight to hot springs"

"I am going to meet my mom"

"I am going to meet Joy"

Hudson said but he soon realised what he had just revealed and both Zack and Johan looked at him as if they were looking at their prey.

Hudson was expecting to hear something but Zack just laughed it off and three of them reached the place where Jake and big deal were.

Once the First reach there, They saw that every member of Big deal was blowing down before Sinu.

Zack looked at Jake and he asked"Sinu han? Got his memory back?"

"Yes i did kids"Sinu spoke while looking at the member of Fist and he then said"I apologise for hitting you before in the ring"

"I guess since we got everything, We should be going back to Gangseo now?"

"Yeah!"

"I am gonna see my Yeonhui again!"

"Let's go back!"

Everyone got excited to go back home and just like that, All the members of Fist and Big deal got out of the second affiliate.

Zack,Sinu, Jake, Johan, Hudson and Jerry were leading the whole big deal and they were on their way to go back to Gangseo but they saw another army coming towards them.

Zack and Jake looked at the upcoming army and they were speechless for a moment

"Workers?"

Zack then gave a menace smile and he pulled out a pair of brass knuckles out of his pocket and wore them in his hands.

"I guess, We can wait for a while before going back home, am i right guys?"

Zack said and everyone agreed with him and then Jake stepped forward and he raised his fist"We shall crush our last enemies today, Right here!"

"Let's go!"

"Crush them!"

"Gangseo alliance!"

All the main members of the alliance stood ahead and they stood in front of Workers.