End of Big Deal

All four current members of The fist were in a Rolls Royce and they were going to Gangseo.

They got that Rolls Royce from Gun and Channing was the one driving it because Zack and Hudson are underage.

Even though Channing is also underage but He looks older.

Meanwhile on back seat, Hudson and Zack sat in front of each other meanwhile Jacky was sitting in front with Channing.

"So what is the plan, Boss?"

Hudson asked and he had a mischievous smile on his face when calling Zack as his boss.

"What's so funny about this, Hudson?"

"Nothing really, Just want to know our plan to take over Gangseo"

"Tell me something Hudson"Zack said"Do we need a plan to take down that fodder gang?"

"Honestly we don't"

"There you got your answer"

Both Hudson and Zack laughed and then Hudson asked"Can you tell me what is Gangseo like?"

"Huh?"

"I mean i should know what that place is like, If i know that then i can tell the most efficient way to make money"

"Oh yeah i forgot about the money factor for a second"

Zack said and He turned to Hudson and told him whatever he knew about Gangseo and Hudson said"In short, You also have no idea where are we going"

"Yes in short"

"And i thaught i was working with a pro"

"I AM pro"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say"

Hudson said and Zack grit his tooth, He wanted to punch Hudson but He can't because now they are on same team.

"Hey boss"

Zack heard Jacky called out and He looked at Jacky"Yes what is it?"

"Since we are now an offical crew, What is our uniform?"

"Uniform?"

"Y'know every big club have a dresscode so what's ours?"

Jacky said but his words made Zack think for a while and He said"We will think about that later"

"Anyway Channing i want to ask something"Zack said and Channing turned to him"Yes boss"

"You are a tattoo artist, right?"

Zack asked and Channing nodded and Zack said"I want a tattoo myself"

"Sure when we are done with this fodder gang"

Channing said while driving and after another half an hour drive, The fist finally reached the base of Big deal.

All four members of The Fist got out of their rolls royce and They stood in middle of a street and Zack said.

"This street is under big deal, They consider it their biggest priority"