sc, v. you are a gift.

Instagram

karmidump
Prieto Galleria, PH

Liked by ylianne, yvolio, karmina, and 20,537 otherskarmidump happy birthday, lia ko :) congrats on your first successful photo exhibit! i couldn't be more proud of you

karmidump happy birthday, lia ko :) congrats on your first successful photo exhibit! i couldn't be more proud of you. grabe, ilang buwan mong pinagpuyatan at pinag-isipan ang bawat detalye para rito. you even doubted yourself you wouldn't be able to do it, but here you are 🥺 i'm always beyond happy in your life achievements. i'm always here supporting and cheering you on in everything you wanna do. ang daya kasi parang ako pa ang may gift from you for including a portrait of me sa exhibit! and despite of your busy sched you never fail to be hands-on with me and our lovely pets.

sometimes when you're asleep, napagmamasdan kita tapos napapatanong ako, "where is she getting all the energy?" tapos narinig mo 'yong tanong ko and you answered with your eyes still shut, "kasi i have a ball of a sunshine of a wife!" kainis. this is all your hardwork. this is all you. you never fail to amaze me. hay, kaya in love ako lalo sa 'yo, e.
View all 782 comments

━━━━━━━━━━

karmipriv

Liked by yvolio, yvesmiranda, ylianne, and 3 otherskarmipriv words will never be enough to express how grateful i am to have you, to be yours, to be your best friend, and to be your wife

karmipriv words will never be enough to express how grateful i am to have you, to be yours, to be your best friend, and to be your wife.

we talked to my psychiatrist earlier today about taking my dosage down for the first time in five years. ang laking bagay no'n. i once dreamt about it but it was different kapag literal na mangyayari na. i was scared. i was afraid of the withdrawals and how it would affect me and the people around me especially lia, but she always reassure me i will be okay. i've been trying to take this step for two years but my body was not responding well and it was hell for me and her. they were times i couldn't look at her in the eyes even if i try to. they were times i couldn't disgest everything she cooked for me. she looks after me from time to time kahit na pabalik-balik siya sa work pati ang pag-aalaga kay yin&yang at cupid. it was hard to see her and her family having a rough time because of me, it was hard for me to fight the thoughts trying to contradict everything she tells me.

"you are a gift, karmi. you're my family. kapit lang tayo, okay?"

i was crying uncontrollably when you told me that after i woke up from another relapse. the remaining hope inside me felt like hanging by a thread but you and your family are always there to keep it steady, pulling it back, and making ways to make knots in that thread of hope and just let it live by continuously caring and loving me.

sometimes i still worry, but i hope by finally taking this step it would be less hell for us. i hope my weight wouldn't hurt your shoulders or your chest from resting my head on them for too long. i will try. i will keep on trying. i know i'll be okay.

kakapit lang ako sa 'yo palagi.

━━━━━━━━━━

ylianne

Liked by karmidump, yvolio, karmina, and 5,682 othersylianne Karmi bought and played piano for the first time in years

ylianne Karmi bought and played piano for the first time in years. I saw how she avoided everything that would rekindle bad memories from the past, and I saw how she cried after playing a bit of Beethovens' "Moonlight Sonata" and glanced over me with a smile. Years of living with her, years of adoring her smile, I know what she gave me at that moment wasn't like one of those.

She is such a gift to me and in this world. A gentle soul. You are always loved and I'm always here to tell you that waking up and before going to sleep. I will keep on peeling apples and oranges for you. I will keep my shoulder and chest strong as your second home. I love you.