Author's Note

Thank you for reaching the last part of this book!

Words are not enough to express how happy I am now that after almost 3 years, finally, I've got to finish the first installment of my Fortalejo Series. It's been a tough journey but I'm so glad that I still made it here, of course, with you guys!

Salamat po sa lahat ng mga nagbasa, nagvote, at nagbigay ng comments sa story na ito. I appreciate all of you. Your encouragement made me continue writing this story amidst the personal problems that I faced in the past 3 years.

Thank you so much for joining my Mistyca and Yovin on their journey. It was a roller coaster kind of ride but you guys managed to hold on up to the very last part. Sana kahit papaano ay nag-enjoy kayo katulad kung paano ako nag-enjoy habang isinusulat ang kwento nila.

I'm still learning how to properly write and I do hope to have improvements in the next installments of the series.

Maraming salamat po! See you on Kyer's story!

PS.

This story is my first completed work so even though I don't want to justify my shortcomings on how the story was written, I couldn't help but think that maybe it was because I'm so eager to finish this story before I get bored again and unpublish it for the nth time.

Pasensiya na po talaga. Pangako na mas pagbubutihan ko pa sa mga susunod na kwentong isusulat ko. I hope to have improvements by then. Kahit paunti-unti. Kahit mabagal. Basta sigurado.

That's all. Again, thank you!

Lovelots,
ᧁ𝕣ꪖꪗꪖꫝᧁꪖડꫀ ♡