Episode Forty-Six

***MATURE CONTENT***

Why in the hell were ten-year old commercials getting such a sudden increase in interactions? What was it about these commercials that made them appealing to viewers? Had Daniel become a meme or something? Or maybe it was some competitor trying to best Daniel.

He'd finished work early, thought he'd help Johnny tutor Regina under her mother's supervision. After the Wonder World incident, his work week had been packed, forcing him to procrastinate his plans for Johnny.

* * * * *

"Banzai!" Daniel shouted in the commercial.

Johnny was on his knees in a half-filled tub. No sense in running the water further until he got off again. He didn't want anyone to complain about the lack of hot water either. It might not replenish by the time Sam and Daniel arrived.

"Show me those imports..."

"Heated seats in our all new..." the Daniel in the commercial rambled.

"Heated seats... " Johnny knew all about that, at least from his dreams, always ending with Daniel's fingers on his ass. And then in it.

* * * * *

Daniel unlocked the front door and slid off his wingtips. He had the afternoon free, until their four o'clock lesson. Two hours to maybe stream a show. In any case, he'd put on his gi and be lazy until he had to teach.

"Four wheel drive, bitch? I'm gonna drive you!" a husky voice said from behind the bathroom door.

"Twenty-five percent discount on all four-wheel drive Volvos!" Daniel heard his voice from seven years ago say.

Daniel backpedaled three paces.

"Twenty-five percent discount? On a van that broke down?" Johnny said. "Oh, hell no. Put your lying lips on my wang."

What? Is Johnny.... My commercials?

"That's right!" Johnny shouted. "Don't give me your shitty ass trees! Annngh!"

"You get a free bonsai," said Daniel's voice from the other side of the door.

Increased ad interaction?

Daniel thrust open the door, right as Johnny thrust into his own right hand while on his knees in the tub.

Johnny scrambled backward, dropping his phone. It bounced on the edge of the tub and clattered to the floor. He stared at Daniel with startled blue eyes, his dick looking painfully hard.

His dick was that hard over a commercial?

Daniel had always suspected Johnny would be well hung. He wasn't wrong. A proud dick belonged on a guy like this. Except Johnny hadn't moved. He had that deer in the headlights look, while his hips thrust at nothing.

"Johnny Lawrence." Daniel closed and locked the bathroom door.

"This...Playboy...chicks?" Johnny tried, clear drops of semen beading at the tip of his cock. "Chicks! Yeah!"

Daniel knelt alongside the tub. "Shut up, Johnny." He grabbed Johnny's hair in his right hand, and lightly slapped his finely-muscled thighs until he spread them. Only a little coaxing was required.

Johnny had been jerking it to his commercials? "Got excited about viewer interactions, but never knew how pretty the interactions would be."

"What the fuck?" Johnny paled and shook his head. His cheeks were so lovely below his blond curls.

"I'm not making fun of you." Daniel tipped his head back, exposing Johnny's pale throat. "It's always been you, Johnny Lawrence."

"Ah!" Johnny cried as his hair was pulled, long, golden lashes blinking over his blue eyes. "This isn't...It's not..."