Episode Sixty-Two

* * * MATURE * * *

Daniel had his own plans. Johnny looked at him askance when he stood proudly in the Miyagi-Do gi. And Johnny was clad in stark black, his arms bared, headband tied around his brow. Their bare feet were firmly planted on the mat of the indoor training room, as if they were going to fight. Well, it was going to get physical.

"Do you trust me?" Daniel asked, three strides swallowing the distance between them.

"What? You planning on lecturing me?" Johnny asked. He crossed his arms and his muscles flexed. He was taunting Daniel, wasn't he? "Or fighting me? You are not up to that. You want a sadder match than Hawk and Robby?"

"Do you want to trust me?" Daniel didn't bother hiding an expectant grin. He posed the same question as before, only now the answer would be truly private.

"Yeah, until you smile at me like that."

"Then show me." Daniel knew Johnny responded to authority. It's why he followed Kreese. Daniel half-felt like trash for doing what he was about to do, but he knew he needed to be the man who'd conquered Johnny and took it a step further to show Johnny he wouldn't use that trust against him.

"Show you? We can spar when you're recovered." Johnny gave him a cocky grin.

"Or, you can get on your knees."

Daniel wasn't so confident in his upper body. But he thought he had at least one good kick in him. He'd have the element of surprise; Johnny wasn't expecting it.

Except, Johnny got on his knees, stayed still while Daniel completely closed the distance between them. Daniel's fingers brushed the gold locks of hair and untied Johnny's headband.

Daniel's old nemesis had willingly prostrated himself, fists planted on the floor, powerful muscles willingly succumbing to Daniel's will. At least for now.

Daniel leaned over him and lifted his wrists, affixing them at the small of Johnny's back. In one fluid motion, Daniel tore the bandana from Johnny's brow.

As much as Daniel questioned Johnny's complicity, he was intrigued.

"My headband?" Johnny demanded. "My headband?"

"I'm putting it where it belongs," Daniel said. From the time they'd reconnected, Daniel had been trying to position himself as someone who could care for Johnny, even if that care, at least initially, could only extend to Johnny's car.

Daniel wrapped the bandana tightly around Johnny's wrists before securing it to bind his wrists behind his neck. That black strip of cloth had always made Johnny seem so cocky, and now it was keeping him in a posture of vulnerability.

Johnny looked over his shoulder, as if finally realizing the position he was in. "Danielle? Daniel?" He cleared his throat and tried to slip from his fetters.

Danielle bowed over him and stroked his cheek. "I'm not going to hurt you." His own voice sounded raspy, laden with more passion than he'd ever felt. No one could ignite the same fire in his soul than Johnny did. There wasn't any way he could say what this meant to Johnny, Johnny's graceful submission. Like a fallen knight, he wore his armor, in his case a black gi, until the very end. Except this gi, unlike armor, clung to Johnny's ass. And, damn, that ass was fine.

"Danny?" Johnny said again.

"Do you trust me?" Daniel asked again. "Give me one chance to show you I won't hurt you."

Johnny's cheeks turned red. "Is this...some Miyagi technique?"

"Nah. It's a LaRusso one." Daniel removed his white headband and slipped it over Johnny's wild blue eyes. Daniel would claim Johnny in ways Kreese couldn't. "You said I should find my own way. Making this one up as I go."

"This wasn't what I pictured." Johnny tossed his head from side to side, like a stallion fighting the bit.

Daniel leaned forward, until his chest was melded against Johnny's proud back. "Bend. Over."

Johnny moaned, almost falling flat on his face in his effort to comply. Daniel caught him around the chest and lowered Johnny's sturdy body onto the mat so Johnny was propped on his elbows, his ass raised, and currently pressed against Daniel's dick.

The same body that had caused Daniel so much pain. And so much hope.

Have I reached some stalker level? I had Anoush track him earlier and now I'm doing this. I'm supposed to be the one with a reasonable mind. And yet when I'm with him...

Johnny's hips trembled, and while he had no fat to speak of on his thighs, his ass still jiggled.

Daniel lowered Johnny's soft, elastic-waisted pants to reveal pale, twin moons, with a thin layer of downy hair the color of sunlight.

Johnny moaned and spread his legs. "Danny?" He was panting.

Daniel lifted Johnny's top up, running his hands over the taut muscles of his back, exploring every dip and valley. He was beautiful.

"What are you gonna do?" Johnny asked with a violent shudder.

"I'm going to keep right on touching you," Daniel said. Except... "Stay right there. I'll be right back."

"Don't leave me like this," Johnny shouted as Daniel stood. "What if someone comes in?"

"The doors are locked and latched," Daniel assured him, suppressing a laugh. He'd need lubrication.

"You better come back, you asshole!" Johnny threatened, as Daniel rifled through the medicine cabinet. Petroleum jelly would do just fine.

When Daniel returned, Johnny was as he'd left him: wrists behind his head and the blindfold secured, and ass raised in invitation.

"You'll be glad I left," Daniel said. He carefully got onto his knees behind Johnny.

"We...are we...?" Johnny couldn't seem to find the words.

"I'm not doing you now," Daniel said, assuming that's what he was asking. "I'd probably hurt you. You're really tight."

"When did we decide I was gonna be on the receiving end?" Johnny spread his legs wider and groaned.

Daniel reached between his thighs, to cup the heavy balls and give them a brief squeeze. "You liked the last time I touched you there." He stroked Johnny's cock and Johnny bucked wildly against his palm. If he kept on doing that, Johnny might just finish, and Daniel didn't want him to finish yet.

Johnny whined when Daniel removed his hand. "What the hell, man?"

"I'm not letting you cum yet." Daniel dipped his fingers in the petroleum jelly then parted Johnny's cheeks with his free hand.

Johnny went completely still. Daniel was sure he wasn't even breathing. He worked in the tip of his pointer finger. It was a little easier than last time. Johnny's body was as warm and inviting as Daniel remembered. Was Daniel up to taking him now? No. It was too soon. He needed some patience. If Johnny were hurt, if Daniel moved too fast with him, Johnny might not want to do this again. This was new and scary for Johnny, so Daniel should treat him gently, like a virgin.

Daniel bit his lips to hold back a laugh - the thought of virgin and Johnny Lawrence in the same sentence...

Johnny groaned and pushed back onto his finger. No protests this time.

"How does it feel, Johnny?" Daniel asked. "Tell me if I hurt you."

"It feels weird." Johnny's voice was husky and full of want.

"We're both new to this, so, I'm just going to take it slow." Daniel bent his head to kiss Johnny's lower back.

Johnny shuddered, and then, when Daniel's fingers found that good spot, he shuddered again.

"Why does this feel good?" Johnny moaned.

Daniel carefully eased in another finger, stretching Johnny's bottom wider. "I want it to feel good for you."

"Dammit! I used that line on my first girlfriend," Johnny muttered. "You don't have to be this careful. I'm not some virgin chick in the back of a Trans-Am."

Daniel rested his head against the curve of Johnny's ass as his two fingers massaged. "Relax. I'm gonna treat you as carefully as you deserve to be treated."