Intro

Title 贵妃和皇后在婆媳综艺联手了/The imperial concubine and the queen joined forces in the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law variety show
Author 寸心无疑

Hua Luojiao is the most beautiful concubine, and Zhuge Fanchi is the empress of the world.

The two fought for a lifetime, forcibly fighting the emperor into a background board.

When they woke up again, the two of them had transmigrated into two mistresses of a wealthy family, the sons were still cousins, one married the gentle and lovely top-ranking little flower, and the other married the persevering and intelligent actress.

Two couples of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law appeared on variety shows, which attracted countless rumors.

Rumor 1: Leyan's mother-in-law is a poor wife brought by her father-in-law from the countryside. She is old, fat and tasteless, yue!

Rumor 2: Sun Yafan's mother-in-law is poor and picks up old antiques. Being her daughter-in-law is really unlucky for eight lifetimes!

The corners of Hua Luojiao's mouth twitched: Are, old and fat? !

Zhuge Fanchi raised his forehead: Old antique? !

On the first day of the variety show, two mothers-in-law came in style, wearing a cheongsam, flaming red lips, and a bright smile that blinded people's eyes.

A male villain comparable to anime, cool, handsome and domineering, with a smile and a crush.

Netizen: Is this mother-in-law? !

In the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law variety show, the two mother-in-laws competed for beauty, killing the other groups.

Hua Luojiao prepared ancient beauty and make-up products for her daughter-in-law, turning her into an unrivaled little fairy, and personally sewed thousands of gold silk and butterfly skirts when her daughter-in-law walked on the red carpet, overwhelming the audience.

Zhuge Fanchi directly killed his former company when his daughter-in-law was bullied by the company, and then gave his daughter-in-law a new company to be her own boss.

Hua Luojiao: For women, the most important thing is to be happy and beautiful. I would rather piss off my husband than myself!

Zhuge Fanchi: Having a son? When the throne came, my husband didn't dare to force me to have a son!

Two people together: Is there a mistress? Leave it alone and let mom come! Mom, the originator of Gongdou, really can't do it, men and women will be kicked together, and I will be the queen myself!

Two daughters-in-law: Enough is enough, mother-in-law, I can't bear it anymore.

Netizen: The biggest dream is that Fanhua CP will give birth to a cub to marry me!

Content tags: A wealthy family travels through time and space in the entertainment circle Shuangwen
Search keywords: Protagonist: Zhuge Fanchi, Hua Luojiao ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others:
One sentence Introduction: Two mothers-in-law and big sharks Quartet
Conception: Women never embarrass women