Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Teacher Hua was very angry, and the consequences were very serious.

    That day Chu Ting called to apologize.

    Regardless of the soft-spoken ones, Hua Luojiao directly scolded Chu Ting so much that she insisted on putting aside all her affairs and flying back from abroad to find someone.

    That's not enough, Chu Ting didn't dare to go against Hua Luojiao's wishes and really come here, so he called Zhuge Fanchi.

    "Are you teasing her again?"

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled: "Anyway, she will know sooner or later, what a waste if you don't tease now!"

    Chu Ting: "Okay, Zhuge Fanchi, you are amazing, I will let Chufeng treat you!"

    Zhuge Fanchi felt dizzy when he heard Chufeng's name, rubbed his temples and hissed.

    "Brother, don't use Chufeng to treat me every time. Don't worry, I will coax my sister myself, and you just wait for Jiaojiao to call you." "I will apologize to her when the matter is settled.

    " .”

    The next day, Zhuge Fanchi gave Hua Luojiao a contract.

    Hua Luojiao hugged the cat in her arms, holding the succulent in her hand, and snorted coldly: "What are you doing?"

    Zhuge Fanchi squatted down to tease the pear blossom in her arms, which made it meow.

    "Sister, I'm giving you a company, are you happy?"

    Hua Luojiao: "You know I don't like doing business and I don't want to take care of the company's affairs." Zhuge

    Fanchi: "I still manage the company, and I still manage all the costs. It's just that I will give you all the proceeds, and you can just lie down and collect the money, okay?"

    Hua Luojiao glanced at her, put down the meat, and called the assistant to come over to look at the contract.

    It was a property transfer contract, and it was written that Zhuge Fanchiqi would transfer all future earnings of the next cosmetics company called "MO" to Hua Luojiao's name.

    Only then was Hua Luojiao satisfied, and she stretched out her slender arm to sign, then raised her finger and pointed at her weakly: "Don't think I'll forgive you." On the same day,

    Chu Ting, who was far away abroad, gave a report on the forum .

    The man has never leaked water, and in this kind of work place, he never answers the phone.

    No one had ever heard his cell phone ring in such an important meeting anyway.

    But today, for the first time, President Chu didn't seem to mute or turn off his phone.

    In the huge venue, all the bigwigs were listening to his speech carefully.

    You know, as long as you pick out a sentence or two from his words, you may be able to stand on the cusp of getting rich in the future.

    However, they were immersed in listening to the lecture, but their dreams were awakened by the sudden ringing of their mobile phones.

    I saw that money-playing tycoon who always had his face down like water suddenly stopped speaking, and took out his mobile phone and put it to his ear in front of everyone.

    "Hey, Jiaojiao."

    Not knowing what was said there, a smile suddenly appeared on Mr. Chu's originally solemn and even gloomy face.