Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Sun Yafan's drama was a big hit this summer.

    The score on a certain website directly soared to 8.3.

    The lines in the play have become new Internet terms, and the heroine Xiao Nuoxin is not only favored by the group in the play, but also by the audience in reality.

    A plot full of reversals and cuteness, all kinds of supporting actors who say they don't want their bodies but are honest, and stories about family, friendship, love, cute pets and counterattacks.

    No one would have thought that as the plot continues to progress, everything that seems to be daily in this life will involve the ups and downs of the previous life.

    The heroine is the biggest boss.

    The personality of each character is also connected with his life experience.

    For example, the heroine was abandoned by her biological parents because she had no spiritual roots.

    However, many years later, her parents became powerful, but they were not happy with each other.

    At this time, they saw the happy life of the heroine, and suddenly remembered the way they looked at each other and smiled while holding the baby heroine in their arms, and regretted it.

    What is a spiritual root, so what if you have power, it is not to atone for all these sins.

    Another example is the person who bullied the heroine because she was useless at the beginning, but now he knows that this person is the person he loved the most in the previous life, and it is because of them that he has no spiritual roots.

    They were overwhelmed with pain, but when they wanted to make amends, they found that they had already fallen into the field of Shura, so they didn't even have a chance to cry bitterly. All they could think about was how to pamper the heroine and drive away the other dogs.

    But no one expected that all their efforts would be defeated in the hands of a small civil servant who was in charge of the library of the cultivation world.

    It turned out that when they were deeply involved in Shura, this handsome and milky little good-for-nothing had already abducted the heroine with all his good-for-nothing strength. The two good-for-nothings were compared to each other, and they could love so sweetly !

    When they were about to get the male lead away, they found that the male lead is the real boss, no one can get him away!

    Everyone: "..."

    In a relaxed, hilarious and sweet atmosphere, the undercurrent of emotions and the display of the fate of each character make this work full of thickness.

    After more than a month, the show is almost over.

    Sun Yafan earns a lot of money, has a great reputation, and keeps getting invitations.

    Her superb acting skills have won unanimous praise from netizens, and she has also attracted people who love talents.

    The famous Hollywood director personally came to invite her to make a movie, and the old actors in the circle even praised her, and was pleasantly surprised that another talent appeared in the show business circle.

    Netizens are guessing that Sun Yafan has just won the Best Actress Award, and she may also take the Best Actress trophy home.

    At the same time, Wu Hufei, the author of "Send Luan", also sent a message to thank Sun Yafan.