Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Sun Yafan finished all the filming that day, and everyone looked dumbfounded by her neat technique.

    Meng Yi was also dumbfounded.

    He stood there holding his sword, listening to everyone's discussion.

    "How nice to fight this early! What do you think Director Meng teaches!"

    "Hush! I see, Sun Yafan hired other martial arts instructors in private, and she still stretched her hips like that yesterday.

    " I don't know Who did you ask, my mother taught people to this level in one day. "

    "When this show airs, Director Meng's job will be gone, right? So why do you say people are wood! "

    "I also don't understand why he targeted Sun Yafan so much. "

    Meng Yi held his sword and walked towards Sun Yafan.

    He gave enough face, and shouted at Sun Yafan: "Sun Yafan, come back and fight with me again!" "

    Unexpectedly, just after Sun Yafan turned his head, his sword broke.

    He just watched the woman standing beside Sun Yafan walking towards her.

    The woman had a cigarette in the corner of her mouth but never Seeing her sucking, her expression was extremely provocative.

    "The sword is broken, so why fight? "

    Meng Yi was stunned there.

    Not to mention how good-looking this man is, just the abyss-like demeanor makes people unable to take his eyes off.

    Even if the corners of his mouth are curled up now, he is smiling.

    Meng Yi deeply He took a breath, it was only a woman, and he was afraid that she would fail?

    However, the broken sword in his hand always made him flustered.

    How did the sword break? It was fine just now.

    A strange thought came from his mind Jumped out.

    Could it be this woman who did it?

    She broke the sword in the air?

    No no no, how is it possible!

    It's 2202!

    It must have been hallucinations after filming a fantasy scene for a long time.

    Meng Yi wanted to say something more when he saw the woman smiling at him with a cigarette in her mouth.

    "Brother, don't be so angry because you are all colleagues. Don't narrow your niece's chances because of you."

    Meng Yi looked at her in disbelief, his wrist softened, and the broken sword fell to the ground.

    Eight thirty in the evening.

    Hua Luojiao was sitting on the balcony, touching the hot pear blossoms in her hands, admiring the watery succulents under the string lamp.

    Leyan took out these line lights, saying that they ordered online and delivered them on the same day.

    Hua Luojiao watched Le Yan pretending for a long time in the afternoon, and finally turned the balcony into this.

    Hua Luojiao was in a happy mood.

    She was happy to see it, so she stretched out her hand to take a piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake and a cup of roselle tea from the small table beside her.