Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The villa is a small building with four floors, each floor has four rooms, and the living room and kitchen are outside the rooms.

    Although Zhuge Fanchi felt that it was not as good as the Chu family's house, the space was large, stylish and warm, and she was very satisfied.

    The four pairs of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law each pair on one floor, and everyone was very modest when dividing the house, and the process was very pleasant.

    Zhuge Fanchi came to his fourth floor.

    She is not as squeamish as Hua Luojiao, Hua Luojiao's driver brought her to help with packing.

    Zhuge Fanchi doesn't need these things, she got everything by herself when she was fighting in the frontier in her previous life.

    After she finished tidying up quickly and stood in the room with her arms folded and looked at it for a while, she remembered her daughter-in-law.

    She walked out of the room and looked around, but saw no one.

    Just as she was about to go downstairs to find Hua Luojiao, she suddenly saw a head cut from a long-haired princess emerging from the corridor.

    As soon as the head saw her, it retreated into the room abruptly, and then the half-open door closed little by little.

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Zhuge Fanchi twitched his lips and walked to the door.

    Awesome, four rooms, she chose the second from the right, and Sun Yafan chose the leftmost one.

    Zhuge Fanchi thought about it when he chose the room just now.

    She chose the second room from the right, just waiting for Sun Yafan to choose the third room from the right.

    The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law live in the middle of the house, and live next door, which is very cozy.

    Unexpectedly, Sun Yafan was obviously not on the same channel as her thoughts, and this posture of being separated from her by thousands of rivers and mountains was really emotional.

    Zhuge Fanchi stood at the door for a full ten minutes, folded his arms, did not move or speak.

    After the door was closed tightly after scaring people, she was relieved and went downstairs to have fun.

    First, I visited Hua Luojiao's house.

    Hua Luojiao and Le Yan chose the second floor, and the door was left open.

    As soon as Zhuge Fanchi passed by, he caught a glimpse of the pretty pink cheongsam holding the cat and bending over, looking at something on the balcony.

    It was rare for Concubine Hua to be so well-behaved, Zhuge Fanchi was a little suspicious, so he knocked on the wall.

    When Hua Luojiao heard the voice, she turned around, saw that it was her, and gave her a blank look.

    "What are you doing here!"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Instead, a little white figure walked over from the balcony.

    Le Yanhei, with a long straight shawl, walked over carefully, walked over...

    then, snap!

    Zhuge Fanchi's eyes suddenly widened.