Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    After Zhuge Fanchi was slipped by Hua Luojiao for a while, he came to his senses.

    Hua Luojiao has come to blackmail her again.

    She moved closer to Hua Luojiao's ear, and said in a voice that only two people could hear: "You are getting more and more conscientious. If you have any requests, just ask them directly, and make those two children laugh." Hua Luojiao: "I still need you.

    " Mention? Do you have any vision at all."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    All right, Teacher Hua loves the two little ones and wants them to relax, but insists on threatening her.

    Zhuge Fan said heartily, "As expected of you", and waved his hands on his face, "Yafan, Xiaoyan, come with me to relax tomorrow." Le Yan asked immediately, and he

    immediately burst into joy: "Mr. Zhuge, are you going to play? Where are you going to play?"

    Sun Yafan had memorized too many lines, and felt that Zhuge Fanchi's words sounded weird, and it reminded her of something that made her blood boil.

    She blushed.

    Zhuge Fanchi saw that she became shy for no reason, and patted her: "Yafan, it's not the kind of relaxation you think."

    Sun Yafan: "!!!"

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled at Sun Yafan: "It seems that the cloud Chen can't do it, it will make you think like this."

    Sun Yafan: "..."

    Hua Luojiao laughed beside her.

    Sun Yafan really wanted to find a hole in the ground and get into it.

    She suddenly hated why she knew so much!

    However, at this moment, Le Yan, who didn't know what was going on, was still opening his big eyes in confusion: "Huh? What are you talking about? Why can't I understand?"

    Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao both laughed and said nothing, Sun Ya Fan felt that his face was so hot that he could fry an egg.

    Only then did Le Yan suddenly realize.

    She blushed for a while, and immediately went to rely on Zhuge Fanchi: "Mr. Zhuge, tell me, where are you going to play? Where are you going to play? I can make arrangements first! I am really super rich now!" Zhuge

    Fanchi : "Xiaoyan, no need, I'm the host this time, so I don't need to make arrangements, just go straight." At around ten o'clock the next morning, the

    four of them were sent directly by a special car, and brought a small team of the program team to the small county town of the neighboring city. in a mountain.

    The name of the mountain is Zhaoshui Ridge. It is not a famous mountain, nor is it steep, but the terrain inside is quite complicated, and the forest is particularly lush.

    Because the trees are so lush, when the car drove here, it was like entering late autumn directly from summer.

    The bottom of the car near the city is still hot, but the front of the car near the mountain is cold, the dividing line is so obvious.

    The air here is humid and breezy, which is more comfortable than having an air conditioner installed.

    It's just that there are no people along the way, and it seems that this mountain has not been developed.