Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Netizens were confused.

    【What's the meaning? What is it's okay, she faces? ]

    [Teacher Hua, Xiaoyan, you are being naughty again, admit it quickly and honestly, how do I feel that you know Mu Xingyin? ]

    But Le Yan and Hua Luojiao just smiled and turned to chat about other things.

    Netizens took a look, hey, are you still hiding it from us? Then don't blame us for being ruthless, we have to ask Mr. Zhuge.

    So they turned to ask Zhuge Fanchi what the two were talking about.

    Zhuge Fanchi bent over with his hands on his stomach, laughing so hard that his stomach hurts.

    "I didn't say anything, maybe I think this person's name is very nice. Especially the surname Mu, this surname is good, and the surname of the rich and powerful is standard in the Internet." Netizen: "..." After the "Ji Luan" incident

    ,

    netizens First, I found out that Sun Yafan is an Internet writer, and then learned that Zhuge Fanchi also liked to read Internet articles later.

    At first they were very happy and felt that there was no generation gap with Mr. Zhuge.

    At that time, Jinhai Literature City introduced Zhuge Fanchi's novels all over the place, and some authors even joked about it.

    She pulled Sun Yafan over, and the two bought the copyrights of several books together.

    Now Zhuge Fanchi and Sun Yafan are the gold masters in the hearts of thousands of authors.

    But this time, listening to her say this, I just feel that she is more interesting. She is a tyrant, and she even teases the tyrant's literature.

    At this time, in a distant foreign country.

    In the training room of the Peace Elite SK Chinese team, the beautiful female manager Nian Moqi looked at the man sitting in front of the computer.

    He was wearing headphones, a simple sports white T, black sports pants underneath, wide shoulders and narrow waist, and long legs under the table.

    Because the legs are too long, people always worry that he will curl up uncomfortable.

    The whole body of this person, whether it is the exposed neck, arms or legs, is very white, so that it looks very clean.

    His black hair is fluffy, his bangs slightly cover his eyelids, and his lips are as thin as peach blossoms. Even at the age of twenty-two, he still looks young.

    But Nian Moqi knew that although this person only looked slender and tender on the surface, even a bit feminine.

    But as long as he sits in front of the computer and plays the game, he will become the god who dominates all living beings.

    Mu Xingyin, ID Chant, the captain and owner of the SK team, the number one god in the hearts of thousands of peace elite players in China.

    He has been killing all directions along the way. After becoming the boss last year, he brought SK, a little-known team, to the Internet.

    In last year's Global Invitational, facing the encirclement and suppression of many veteran teams, he led the team to sit on the throne of the world champion with a total of 153 points.

    And he himself, with an average of 8 kills per game, and a total of more than 1,000 kills in a season, deservedly won the title of kill king and became the number one contributor to winning the championship.