Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "Yafan, I advise you not to toast or eat fine wine!"

    For a while, Su Zhi couldn't tell what Sun Yafan meant.

    Is it really too simple, I don't know these people's sophistication, or are you fooling her for a fool?

    What made her even more annoyed was that just now she herself was surrounded by this person, and she actually told her about Chu Yunchen!

    Of course Su Zhi didn't want Sun Yafan to know that Chu Yunchen would return to the Chu family in the future, but she was so angry just now, that's why she recruited her rival in love.

    Sun Yafan actually said that Chu Yunchen is a poor teaching assistant? And "you are the only one who can fight?"

    She, a street bastard with no father and mother, married a man like Yunchen who is elegant, talented, and rich. That's her ancestors, and it's not her anymore. It's all about smoking, how dare she take Joe like that? Why should she!

    The more Su Zhi thought about it, the angrier she became. She felt that Sun Yafan did it on purpose.

    This street sneaker who has been in the bottom society must understand everything, but he is just playing with her.

    But she didn't know that what Sun Yafan said was what she thought in her heart, and she was absolutely telling the truth.

    Sun Yafan saw that Su Zhi's voice was much louder, so she put away the serious look on her face asking for advice.

    As soon as her eyes turned cold, the little mole at the end of her eyes looked even redder.

    She stood up, walked up to Su Zhi, and looked down at her.

    "Mr. Su, I want to ask you, should I take the 100 million you just mentioned from yourself, or from your Su family?"

    Su Zhi was obviously displeased when she stared at her like this.

    But Su Zhi didn't stand up, she just raised her head and smiled at her.

    "Sun Yafan, you don't think I can't get the money out, do you? I really didn't know your knowledge was so short before."

    "One hundred million may be an astronomical figure in your eyes, but sorry, for me, it is just a standard birthday gift."

    Sun Yafan put the phone in her hands on speaker.

    "Did you hear that, Chu Yunchen? Your gossip partner is so arrogant, 100 million, if I don't agree, you think I'm not a fool?"

    Su Zhi frowned suddenly, looking at the phone in her hand.

    Su Zhi didn't know when Sun Yafan called Chu Yunchen.

    It made her feel ashamed for a moment.

    She let Chu Yunchen go out just now, because she didn't want Chu Yunchen to see their negotiation process.

    After all, she was here to force a divorce.

    It's like pushing your mean side in front of your loved one.

    Chu Yunchen did not speak over there.

    After a while, his chuckle came from the phone: "Yafan, I think you'd better not agree to her, our husband and wife have a joint property of more than 100 million, and I'll give it all to you alone." "You know

    I With the strength, I will earn more 100 million in the future, and I will only spend it on you alone. You promise her now that it is a one-shot deal, which is not worth it." Su Zhi: "..."