Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Sun Yafan is Chu Yunchen's relative.

    But her mind was thinking of other things now.

    Just now she heard Teacher Zhuge say that, so she came out.

    But when she came out, she suddenly remembered one thing.

    On Qixi Festival, who will the two teachers spend with?

    Su Yafan has never met Teacher Zhuge's husband.

    Teacher Hua's husband only caught a glimpse of it in the video, and the rest was a general outline in the news.

    In fact, she has always been curious about the emotional state of the two teachers.

    She knows about Teacher Hua, Chu Ting obviously dotes on Teacher Hua.

    But a man can dote on his wife and mistress at the same time. Although she thinks that a fool would have Mr. Hua and look for crooked melons outside, but it does not rule out that Chu Ting will do this.

    As for Teacher Zhuge's husband, that is, her own father-in-law, hehe, I haven't even seen a photo?

    I haven't met Mr. Zhuge on the phone or video with him recently. I only know that he is the vice president of the Chu family, named Chufeng.

    There is also Xiaoyan, Chu Xingyin has not returned to China, and has been lying silently in Xiaoyan's blacklist. I don't know if Xiaoyan will be very lonely today.

    Thinking of this, Sun Yafan suddenly wanted to go back.

    Su Zhi's incident still affected her more or less, no matter how Chu Yunchen explained it, she still couldn't help but feel offended.

    And she has set a goal for herself, breaking through a knowledge point of economics every day.

    But she didn't understand the knowledge points yesterday, and her career was frustrated again. It's only a year of the monkey to become a rich man, so I'm very anxious!

    Sun Yafan's distraction naturally couldn't escape Chu Yunchen's eyes.

    Chu Yunchen had finally kissed someone, and he was so excited and immersed in sweet feelings that even the corners of his mouth kept curling up during the kiss, and he couldn't come down no matter what.

    Now let go of the person directly, and put her forehead against Sun Yafan: "Not paying attention? Huh?"

    Sun Yafan really didn't want to kiss at first.

    She knew that she trusted Chu Yunchen, but the chat records between him and Su Zhi that day were always genuine.

    So what kind of mentality would make a man ask other women how to spend Qixi Festival?

    This is not something that Chu Yunchen can just explain casually.

    But when she thought that he was Teacher Zhuge's son, Sun Yafan couldn't bear it.

    Forget it, Sun Yafan thought, go back early after the Qixi Festival, and have a good talk with Chu Yunchen when you have time.

    Unexpectedly, Chu Yunchen was quite interested today, he gave you a gift, had a candlelight dinner, and stared at you with a pair of soft and bright eyes, just like staring at a prey.

    Obviously there are other demands.

    Sun Yafan: "..."

    While eating the steak he fed, Sun Yafan wondered whether she should stop studying today and get up tomorrow morning to make up.