Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    In the evening, Zhuge Fanchi set up a parasol by the lake, put two white reclining chairs side by side, and invited Hua Luojiao to enjoy the sunset.

    She took a sip of Pu'er from the white porcelain teacup, and raised a sword eyebrow at Hua Luojiao.

    "How about my sister? Are you still laughing at my mother?"

    Hua Luojiao pinched a piece of emerald jade bean cake, and rolled a small piece into her mouth with the tip of her tender tongue sticking out.

    "Who dares to laugh at you, Madonna Zhuge Fanchi, you are so sinister and vicious."

    Hua Luojiao was very contemptuous.

    If Meng Yi and the others had been warned from the beginning, perhaps they would have given up long ago and dared not move again.

    But he insisted on waiting for someone to come out to find his own way of death and send him directly to the prison.

    On the surface, Empress Zhuge is respectful and tolerant, but her actual methods are iron-fisted, and she can beat people to death directly.

    Zhuge Fanchi came up and took a bite of the bean cake in her hand, and lay back on the chair before she hit her.

    "Don't make such an expression, do you think I didn't warn them? Some people just get more and more courageous after frustration."

    Zhuge Fanchi was also very wronged. She clearly warned Meng Yi not to narrow his niece's way of acting.

    Hua Luojiao laughed angrily at her.

    The more frustrated the more courageous?

    Hua Luojiao didn't want to hear Zhuge Fanchi using idioms indiscriminately, so she took a sip of the lemon iced fruit tea that Leyan had made for her.

    "Don't talk about this. Everyone thinks that you taught Yafan's martial arts like that after only teaching once. I don't believe it anyway. She has practiced before, right?" Zhuge Fanchi turned to look at her: "Smart."

    "

    She With such a background, she is too busy with life, how can she have time to practice martial arts? Who taught her?"

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled at her: "You are so smart, guess what."

    Hua Luojiao pondered for a while, as if remembering something Yes, couldn't hold back a chuckle: "Yunchen is really an infatuated."

    Zhuge Fanchi patted the armrest: "I knew you could guess it, you are so clever."

    Hua Luojiao's tea almost splashed directly on her face.

    Zhuge Fanchi dodged.

    Hua Luojiao took another piece of bean cake, biting it with Yubai's teeth: "Yafan, this child is really..."

    Zhuge Fanchi fell back on the chair, resting his hands under his head: "Oh, you Do you also feel sorry for others? Don't feel bad for her, she is strong. In this situation, she is still in college, and she will soon graduate to become a serious bachelor." Hua Luojiao obviously knew it, and she snorted

    : "It has nothing to do with you. It's her own efforts."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Yes, Xiaoyan is also very good, and she will graduate from college soon. I really think it's amazing that she survived until now." Hua

    Luo Jiao: "What nonsense, the two of them just lack a little support."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Yeah, I still don't have the confidence to choose to confess my past to netizens, thinking that everyone will let her go. Still naive Ah."