Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The taste of Chinese medicine?

    Zhuge Fanchi lifted up a little bit of Hua Luojiao's hair floating on the water: "It's okay, you, Teacher Hua, also bleed a little, and you just think about ripping me off every day." Sun Yafan: "...

    "

    Hua Luojiao took out a brocade-wrapped medicine bag from the pool, and threw it at Zhuge Fanchi: "Who is cheating on you?"

    Sun Yafan: "..."

    Sun Yafan understood, it was Teacher Hua Give them a medicated bath.

    Sun Yafan touched the wall of the pool and found one too.

    It turned out that these traditional Chinese medicine bags were originally fixed on the wall of the pool. Just now, Teacher Hua deliberately took them off to beat Teacher Zhuge.

    However, when did Teacher Hua bring the Chinese medicine bag?

    Sun Yafan asked the question in her heart.

    At this time, Le Yan lay on the wall of the pool and moved to this side, his face was still lazy.

    "The box in the car today is filled with these traditional Chinese medicine bags. Teacher Hua told me. And the skin care products on the table are all brought by Teacher Hua.

    " The teacher saw it on the day of the renovation of the studio. At that time, he thought that the box was very simple, and the original contents were also very simple, which turned out to be a traditional Chinese medicine bag.

    Sun Yafan was a little excited when she heard that those skin care products were also brought by Teacher Hua.

    Thinking of the efficacy of the acne cream developed by Hua Luojiao, she swallowed involuntarily.

    These skin care products are not what Mr. Hua usually uses, right?

    Is it possible to know what brand of skin care products Mr. Hua uses today?

    Fortunately, I have money now, so I should be able to afford even the most expensive brands.

    Anyway, you can’t go wrong if you follow Mr. Hua to buy.

    But she was just getting excited, Teacher Hua's things were all fairy-like in her heart, she didn't dare to see what brand it was by herself.

    But Sun Yafan was still curious, so she asked Hua Luojiao again: "Mr. Hua, do you like to study Chinese medicine? The acne cream last time also smelled like Chinese medicine.

    " Sit down on the stool, exposing a piece of white shoulders and necks to the air.

    "Yes."

    At this moment, Zhuge Fanchi laughed and coughed beside him.

    Hua Luojiao turned her head and looked at her: "What's the matter? Sister, what's wrong?"

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled but said nothing, sat down next to her, leaned back on the fake island, closed his eyes and put his hands on it. On the slate, there is a relaxed posture.

    Hua Luojiao was lying sideways, with her face propped up with one hand.

    The two of them just soaked quietly like this, with steam around them, and their brows and eyes blurred.

    Sun Yafan was used to seeing them like this, she lowered her head and smiled slightly, then turned to play with Leyan.

    It's just that after a short soak, Le Yan's childlike innocence broke again.