Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Hua Luojiao rubbed Le Yan, then walked towards Sun Yafan.

    Sun Yafan watched her pour the lotion in her palm and walked towards her, and immediately realized what was going on.

    Sun Yafan stood up excitedly: "Mr. Hua, I'll do it myself."

    Zhuge Fanchi just clenched his fists to cover the corners of his mouth and smiled: "Sister, don't be courteous for nothing. You can either rape or steal. Look, it scares the child."

    Hua Luojiao sneered: "Don't worry, I won't show courtesy to you for nothing."

    Zhuge Fanchi quickly waved his hand: "Every time I say it, I will get annoyed, can you be courteous to me?"

    Hua Luojiao picked up the table The bottles and cans on the table were all plastered on her face like plaster.

    "Okay, I'm here to show you my courtesy!"

    The two juniors: "..."

    Zhuge Fanchi stopped teasing Hua Luojiao, and after smoothing the skin care products on his face, he got up and went to give Hua Luojiao a treat. wipe.

    Hua Luojiao brushed her hand away: "Are you touching it when your hands are clean?"

    Zhuge Fanchi ignored her face, went to get the body lotion on the table, lifted one of her feet, and poured it on the back of her foot .

    Hua Luojiao's feet are fair and slender, and she can go out as a foot model at any time.

    After Zhuge Fanchi wiped it off for her, she turned over and exposed her smooth back.

    Zhuge Fanchi went to wash his hands, and when he came back, he wiped her back, wiped it for a while, and squeezed it for a while, which made Hua Luojiao countless supercilious eyes.

    At this time, Le Yan and Sun Yafan were already drowsy from the hot spring, but after applying the traditional Chinese medicine-scented skin care products on their faces, they felt as light as if they had disappeared from head to toe.

    They were half lying on the chairs, almost falling asleep.

    The skin care products are cold, not greasy at all, and will not sting.

    The upper face is inexplicably reminiscent of a picture.

    The shriveled cells hungrily sucked the water from the mountain spring, and then suddenly swelled up, turning into crystal grapes.

    After applying it for a few minutes, I touched it, and it felt soft and bouncy.

    The souls of Le Yan and Sun Yafan almost flew away.

    They imitated the two teachers and applied body lotion to each other.

    Leyan was made to giggle by Sun Yafan, got up and ran away: "Oh, Yafan, put your hands on your hands, I'm itchy.

    " Don't hide."

    Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao looked at them, exchanged glances, and smiled.

    At this moment, Zhuge Fanchi's phone rang.

    Zhuge Fanchi picked it up, and sat up straight after seeing the word "big brother" on it.

    "Brother."

    Chu Ting's voice came from over there.

    "If you take Jiaojiao to the hot springs, don't bring the program group. I can't wait to hide her. I said Zhuge Fanchi, do you think you have too much property under your name?" Zhuge Fanchi looked at Hua Luojiao who was