Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Chu Yunchen left.

    In the private room, Su Zhi stretched out her hand to that person with a decent smile she could barely maintain.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to go on a blind date. Can you leave and let me stay here by myself for a while?"

    A trace of loneliness flashed in the man's eyes, but he still smiled politely.

    "Okay, Miss Su came alone? Be careful!"

    Su Zhi waved at him and sent him away.

    After the man left, Su Zhi suddenly softened.

    She poured herself a glass of red wine and took a sip for herself first.

    She felt that the humiliation she had suffered in the past few days was more than the sum of the past twenty years.

    That day, the program team came to ask her that their program needed to cut the video of the horse farm, and asked her if she would like to sign an agreement with the program team to open up the portrait rights.

    Su Zhi was naturally unwilling.

    Such a big embarrassment happened, do you want to let the whole network know?

    But the program team said that if they disagree, they can only mosaic her.

    Mosaic?

    Su Zhi didn't know how they would beat herself up.

    Su Zhi asked them to stop the racecourse incident directly.

    But the program group refused, saying that what netizens expect to see is what they will do.

    Su Zhi was so angry that her teeth itch, and asked her father to help her solve this matter.

    Unexpectedly, Xingyao TV Station is very protective of the calf, because they didn't listen to their Su family.

    The leading TV station in China, even my father couldn't put pressure on it.

    Su Zhi had no choice, so she thought about it carefully.

    So many people were there at that time.

    Some netizens mentioned that they would know who caused Aunt Luo Jiao to fall from the horse on the day of the program screening, so someone inside the program group has been releasing news to the outside world.

    In other words, one day, netizens will know that she was the one who was on the racecourse at that time, and she was the one who caused Aunt Luo Jiao to fall off the horse.

    Thinking of this, Su Zhi changed her strategy.

    She authorized the program group the right to use the portrait, and asked the program group to present the events of that day in their original form.

    Where can some netizens go?

    Not only is she not afraid of being scolded, but she also uses the mouths of netizens to let everyone know that she and Chu Yunchen have an unusual relationship.

    Unexpectedly, the show was screened, and the whole network scolded her overwhelmingly.

    Su Zhi bought the navy, and finally turned the public opinion around and put the pressure on Sun Yafan again.

    But fortunately, she had already tricked Sun Yafan in front of her. When Sun Yafan came to sign the contract, she pretended to be indifferent knowing she was being tricked.