Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The company lobby is spacious and bright, and the sunlight shines on the huge tempered glass doors and windows.

    In such a clear light, a woman with a good figure and a beautiful complexion is sticking to the side of a woman with a sweet appearance.

    The shining Hua Luojiao in the sun, with her right hand next to Le Yan's, whispered the devil in her ear.

    "Xiaoyan, don't be afraid of anything. As long as you think about big things, you can control them and do them as you like." At this time, Yang Xin, who was standing in front of them, heard this, and she couldn't help it

    . A layer of cold sweat suddenly seeped from the back.

    She has been in the circle for so many years, and she has never seen such an arrogant person!

    Yang Xin just watched Hua Luojiao's hand raised with Le Yan's.

    That hand is really beautiful, with a soft luster and well-proportioned lines. If it is fat, it is too soft, and if it is thin, it is too dry.

    It was a hand that was graceful and luxurious just by looking at it.

    Now this hand with Le Yan's hand assumes a coercive posture.

    But Yang Xin couldn't do anything.

    She looked at the insidiousness in Hua Luojiao's eyes, and felt that she must have been cast a spell.

    Otherwise, how could he not even be able to resist?

    It was a sense of oppression full of crisis that was about to come, but she couldn't avoid it.

    The bright red Koudan was sharp and flashed past her eyes.

    At that moment, the fear in Yang Xin's heart suddenly swelled.

    It was obviously a woman's hand, even holding a cowardly limp hand, but there was actually a palm.

    Plus Hua Luojiao's eyes.

    Yang Xin instinctively stepped back.

    She was so flustered that when she stepped back, her high heels sprained and she fell to the ground.

    "You! You! Ah!"

    Yang Xin screamed!

    The people around also fell silent.

    Everyone saw the panic in her eyes.

    "Damn it, it's so miserable and humiliating! If you are really beaten like this, it really has no dignity at all!" "

    When I was bullied by an older child, my mother took my hand like this and told me to beat me back."

    "Oh, it's a good thing we didn't hit anyone, otherwise where would you put your face? Huh? Teacher Hua is still here?!"

    At the scene, Hua Luojiao didn't hit anyone, so she slapped her again with Le Yan.

    Yang Xin already had tears in her eyes, but she straightened her neck.

    She warned herself not to admit defeat. If she did, what would the group of people she had messed with think of her?

    But she didn't know that the sockets of her eyes were already red, and the corners of her eyes were twitching.

    Seeing this scene, the people present felt a thrilling feeling in such an ordinary daily life.

    Their eyes were glued to Hua Luojiao's body, looking at her sharp edges.