Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    After Zhuge Fanchi knew that Sun Yafan was worrying about financial management, he was a little surprised.

    She always thought that Yafan must have her own financial team, but she didn't expect to be so downcast that she didn't even have a money manager?

    After Hua Luojiao found out about this, she laughed at her: "Yafan will really thank you. Once I buy that motorcycle for you, I think I will eat instant noodles."

    Zhuge Fanchi remained silent.

    Hua Luojiao added: "But thinking about Fengyin's usual style, it's not surprising. Although Fengyin is the largest entertainment company in China, it is also very good at squeezing these children. Maybe Yafan really doesn't need a financial specialist. You can even count that little money."

    Zhuge Fanchi's eyes gradually darkened.

    But only for a brief moment.

    She smiled coquettishly at Hua Luo: "Didn't you say that I used you to bring Feng Yin down? How about Mr. Hua? Do you feel that you are particularly noble now? Quan Feng Yin's children must thank you!" Hua

    Luo Jiao: "..."

    Hua Luojiao didn't answer her words, just said: "Sister, Yafan and Xiaoyan are pure children." "

    Xiaoyan, if you ask her to do something she doesn't like, she will cry What about Yafan, if you ask her to do something she doesn't like, she can fire the boss. We like this kind of temperament, but it's too bad, you, as a mother-in-law, don't plan to teach her?"

    Zhuge Fan Chi raised his chin at her: "I don't teach. It's good for her to be like this. Everything in this world is just a winner and a loser. As long as she succeeds, her character will be sought after by thousands of people." Hua Luojiao seems to

    know She would say this, and glanced up at her: "Oh? See what my sister means, are you going to give Fengyin to her directly?"

    Zhuge Fanchi came over, supported her behind the chair, and wrapped her in the chair: " Sister, in order to prevent you from calling me the Holy Mother, of course I won't do this."

    Hua Luojiao stood up and turned to look at her.

    "What's the matter with me, you can hide it for the rest of your life if you have the ability."

    Leyan received a call from Chu Yunchen that day.

    On the phone, Chu Yunchen asked her if Yafan had met any strange people recently, especially some handsome guys.

    Le Yan thought for a while, and said to him: "Yunchen, we only need to go to the company once and go up to the second floor, and we can meet countless handsome guys. You said you are very handsome, how handsome are you?" Chu Yunchen:

    " ..."

    Chu Yunchen asked her again what the visitation rules of the variety show "Mother-in-law is Coming".

    Le Yan said: "Well, in principle, as long as the guests agree, anyone can come to visit. But the guests are not allowed to stay overnight.

    " , but it’s best not to have more than two visitors at a time.”

    Chu Yunchen was silent for a while, then smiled: “Oh, Yafan told me that no visits are allowed without the permission of the program group.”

    Le Yan: “… Le

    Yan hurriedly smoothed things over: "She's right, but the show crew will agree by default."

    Chu Yunchen suddenly asked her, "Xiaoyan, do you think Yafan is weird recently?"