Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    "Sister!"

    The clear voice was soft and charming, but it carried an indescribable yin and yang.

    Zhuge Fanchi sat in the small courtyard of the hotel in the Jiuhua Mountain Scenic Area, squinting his eyes at the people coming from the sunlight.

    It was her good sister-in-law Hua Luojiao.

    When Hua Luojiao sat down, Zhuge Fanchi picked up the teacup on the stone table, and looked at the assistant beside him, "You continue." Hua Luojiao, who was opposite

    her, frowned when she said that, then let go and put it down. Listen to it together.

    As the wet breeze blew, the two of them raised their heads to see the majestic green hills, and listened to the sound of the Lingling spring.

    A little golden-haired monkey jumped out of the jungle and rushed towards Hua Luojiao, but was frightened by Zhuge Fanchi's slash and ran away.

    The assistant continued to report on the operating conditions of all Zhuge Fanchi's properties in the first half of the year, including dozens of homestay buildings here.

    But she had already reported most of it before, and she quickly withdrew.

    Zhuge Fanchi had been staring at Hua Luojiao while listening, and now he smiled at her.

    Since the arrival of this one, the woody scent that has been lingering on the nose has been replaced by a sweet floral scent.

    Zhuge Fanchi really felt that her sister-in-law was really annoying, but the fragrance smelled really comfortable.

    Just like Hua Luojiao herself, no matter when you look at it, you can't take your eyes off it.

    But Hua Luojiao has always been in the Three Treasures Hall for nothing, so she must have been too idle to set her up again.

    Sure enough, a hint of cunning flashed in Hua Luojiao's bright peach eyes.

    She caressed the antique gauze skirt of the world's top brand VA's light sarong flower sea, and took out a document from her high-end handbag sideways.

    "Sister."

    Concubine Hua Guifei fought with her all her life, even if she lived in this world for more than 20 years, she still couldn't change this title.

    "Sister, look, someone invited us to participate in a variety show."

    Fen Baiyu pushed the document over with her hand.

    Zhuge Fanchi already wanted to laugh a little.

    The program team invited the two of them to participate in the variety show together, but the document was sent by Hua Luojiao.

    Who is she, Hua Luojiao? The wife of the current president of the Chu family, the imperial concubine who had the last laugh in her previous life, would she be willing to run errands for others?

    It must be that the people from the program team couldn't find him, so they went to Chu's house on purpose, but Hua Luojiao stopped him directly.

    This person is still as unruly and self-willed as ever.

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his head and glanced at Hua Luojiao: "Be patient, just touch my things casually?"

    Hua Luojiao was naturally as unrepentant as before: "You are not at home every day, I am helping you."