Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Grandma's! This is called murder!

    Li Hang's heart was broken, utterly broken.

    A dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water is always so angry that he almost burst into tears this time.

    Why!

    Why would Leyan be surrounded by such an outstanding beauty! He also wants to be covered by a beautiful big sister!

    The more Li Hang thought about it, the more angry he became, he threw the mouse on the table, got up and went to the hospital.

    He wants to ask his mother if he really doesn't like him!

    Why are other people so popular, the rankings are worth millions, and the future mother-in-law will be so spoiled!

    Fuck!

    Le Yan knew who Bang Yi was, but didn't care at all.

    When she heard what Hua Luojiao said, she suddenly raised her head.

    There are still a few crystal tears left on the tender white silkworm, and the watery eyes are full of flattery.

    Hua Luojiao let go of her hands, sat on the sofa and took a sip of hibiscus tea.

    Red lips were pressed against the edge of white bone china, and a pair of shrewd eyes looked at her.

    "Go to sleep, don't look at your phone anymore, there are no rules!"

    she said.

    Le Yan stood up abruptly, rubbed his eyes, and moved closer with his hands twisting the phone.

    She turned off the phone and put it in Hua Luojiao's hand.

    "Thanks, thank you! Teacher Hua, can you keep my phone safe for me? I will sleep soundly."

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    There is no need to be like this.

    Le Yan fell asleep.

    It had been a long time since her heart had been as peaceful as it was tonight.

    Le Yan's parents are very upright and conservative people. They believe that a gentleman should not use hands or words, and should be civilized and kind. Therefore, Le Yan never quarreled or fought since he was a child.

    The less she knows how to fight, the more she is afraid of fighting. She is afraid of people talking louder to her.

    She has been extremely well-behaved since kindergarten, because she knows that as long as she is well-behaved, those fights will not be found on her head.

    Indeed, until she was about to graduate from university, she never stayed far away from the bastards.

    The classmates are always a little bit stubborn, so they don't want to have a word with her.

    She grew up carefully in front of a good girl, and the only two deviant things she did were live singing and hidden marriages on the Internet.

    But when she became famous overnight, she suddenly realized that if you were not good, others would let you go.

    She went from a small Internet celebrity to signing with the most famous company in the country, but the company just wanted to take advantage of her fame for a short time.

    Internet celebrities may be top-notch, but will anyone really think highly of her?

    Everyone is waiting for her to fall as quickly as some Internet celebrity predecessors.