Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After Hua Luojiao and Le Yan left, the rest of the performances seemed to be going through the motions.

    From time to time, people craned their necks to look in the direction they left, waiting for the two to come back.

    Yang Xin also waited anxiously.

    She wasn't sure if they had escaped or not.

    Yang Xin has been planning how to suppress Le Yan since a long time ago, because Le Yan is so irritating.

    There are so many Internet celebrities who sing these days, why is she the only one who became popular? Even Feng Yin, who is full of big names, extended an olive branch to her?

    Unconvinced, Yang Xin kept paying attention to Le Yan.

    She watched the screen recordings of Leyan's live broadcast so many times, just to find Leyan's flaws.

    There are also many flaws in Leyan.

    Simple stupid, not tough enough, flattering personality, not avant-garde enough, too young, silly, like a good girl in the arms of parents, no impact.

    However, the boundaries of these defects are blurred.

    Stupidity can also be naive, not tough enough can be soft, flattering personality can be pleasing, anyway, there are people who like this kind of people.

    Yang Xin didn't know what to do, she wanted to fabricate a scandal for her, but she was afraid of offending the young master of the Chu family, so she found a far-fetched way.

    She firmly grasped the fact that Leyan was an Internet celebrity, and found someone to incite netizens to suppress Leyan during the live broadcast.

    Originally, she didn't have much hope. Although she is an Internet celebrity, in this world, many celebrities don't necessarily earn more than Internet celebrities, and those who have Internet celebrities have great influence.

    She was also inspired by the company to think of the fact that Leyan's internet celebrity made a fortune.

    Fengyin is an old-fashioned entertainment company. Unlike those companies that have emerged recently, Fengyin has its own culture.

    The stars of Fengyin all have a noble side, and some seniors with bigger names even bluntly said on the show that they look down on traffic and Internet celebrities.

    He also said that they have no real skills, they became popular by sensationalism, and they are beggars on the Internet.

    In addition, seeing that Le Yan's life in the company is not good, Yang Xin thought of this trick, although it may not be able to do anything about Le Yan, but it is relieved!

    How enviable, grandstanding can get so much attention.

    But as long as he makes good use of it, this kind of attention can become a sharp knife, completely destroying Le Yan's normal life.

    Under her careful arrangement, Leyan's fans really started to diss her for not doing music well, accepting endorsements and commercials all day long.

    Yang Xin tasted the sweetness, so she added more fire, and found a group of extreme sunspots to stare at her.

    As a result, Le Yan's always cheerful face gradually showed a sad look.

    Yang Xin also heard her and her assistant complaining about having nightmares at night and complaining that her hair always fell out a lot.

    Only then did Yang Xin feel at ease.