Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Le Yan was suddenly named, and the anger in his cheeks was exhausted. He pointed at his nose with wide eyes: "Me?"

    Su Zhi put her legs together, sitting gracefully, with a friendly smile on her face: "Yes, I think I I shouldn't let my elders pour tea for me, are you right?"

    Le Yan: "..."

    Le Yan can no longer learn to hold back, she pouted: "Don't pour it, you have to drink it yourself." Le

    Yan I'm going to be pissed off by Su Zhi.

    Why can you follow other people's husbands to other people's homes so openly!

    She obviously told her that Chu Yunchen and Yafan are married! Got the certificate! The kind protected by national law!

    Why can you still rob others of your husband so confidently!

    Su Zhi ignored her rare gloomy expression: "I'm sorry, I thought this was your house, and I'm here as a guest. Don't ordinary hosts usually pour tea for guests? Or, your parents didn't teach you this?

    Le Yan: "..." Le

    Yan was furious.

    She thought about it.

    That's right, Yafan was trapped in the kitchen by Chu Yunchen, can't the two teachers really help this girl pour tea?

    No, absolutely not!

    Le Yan had no choice, so he muttered and walked to the water dispenser.

    At this time, Su Zhi stopped her again.

    "I'm sorry Xiaoyan, I saw a pack of roselle flowers beside the drinking water in your house, right? Let's make that, although it's not good, like my grandma would like to drink, but I'll give it a try."

    Le Yan: "..."

    Le Yan looked at Hua Luojiao, cursing "something wrong" and "crazy" in his heart.

    This roselle tea is Teacher Hua's favorite drink. She said her grandma would like to drink it? What will Teacher Hua think when she hears this? It must be very sad woo woo woo! Teacher Hua hates people implying that she is old, woo woo woo.

    Le Yan's mouth pouted to the sky!

    She blamed herself, when she made tea for Teacher Hua in the morning, she shouldn't be distracted and forget the flower tea here.

    But it was just this one time that he didn't put it back in the cabinet, good guy, this person saw it.

    Do you have binoculars in your eyes?

    Le Yan ordered himself to calm down.

    Suddenly, a light flashed in her head.

    "I'm sorry, Ms. Su, this roselle flower is for my teacher Hua's exclusive use, so I can't give it to you."

    Su Zhi's expression froze for a moment.

    Oops!

    She always saw Hua Luojiao drinking tea with her hands in the show, but she didn't pay attention to what kind of tea it was.

    These are good, actually made such a mistake.

    But she just smiled: "It's okay, my aunt treats me differently from others."

    After speaking, she looked at Hua Luojiao.

    Hua Luojiao smiled and nodded.

    Le Yan was even more angry.