Chapter 71 - 80

.
Chapter 71

    [I take back what I said above, as long as I know Chant is an ear...]

    [Xiao Yan is mighty, he is a role model for my generation! 】

    At this time, Hua Luojiao tapped her slender finger and directly downloaded the live broadcast, ignoring Chu Xingyin's nonsense.

    Beside her, Le Yan blinked calmly and wiped away the two fake tears.

    She gave Hua Luojiao a wink: "Mr. Hua, wasn't I handsome just now?"

    Hua Luojiao glanced at her and said, "Great."

    Le Yan smiled and showed her white teeth.

    Immediately, she released Chu Xingyin's phone number from the blacklist and called Chu Xingyin.

    Her tone was still sweet, with a bit of a silly feeling, but she was very firm.

    "Chu Xingyin, I want to break up, can we go through the formalities when you come back?"

    After speaking, he hung up the phone, ignoring the reaction over there.

    Hua Luojiao was beside her, looking at her.

    "Xiaoyan, have you really thought about it?"

    Le Yan nodded: "Mr. Hua, I have thought about it for a long time, and I, like you, also feel that gold stained with shit is still disgusting."

    Zhuge Fanchi beside him: "... ..."

    Zhuge Fanchi felt deeply sad for his nephew, this is no metaphor.

    Zhuge Fanchi smiled: "Xiaoyan, don't be led into the pit by your teacher Hua, you are not afraid that she will let you leave Xingyin on purpose? Your teacher Hua is broken!" Le Yan looked at her, there was still no impurity in her

    eyes .

    She embraced Hua Luojiao's arm: "It's okay, Mr. Zhuge, everyone says that marrying into the Chu family means marrying into a wealthy family, and you can't enjoy the wealth and wealth, but I don't care about these, my parents' family is not bad either, I can make money myself."

    "But I really don't like the current Chu Xingyin. Didn't Teacher Hua also say that? Women just want to be beautiful and beautiful, and they would rather piss off their husbands than themselves." "I don't care if the Chu family is prosperous or not

    . Just be happy. I only care if you and Teacher Hua still play with me and treat me as a friend."

    She said, suddenly smiled brightly, and hugged Hua Luojiao's arms tighter: "Hua Luojiao The teacher has already said that she will always be my friend, I believe in Teacher Hua."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "..."

    Zhuge Fanchi glanced at Hua Luojiao, and pointed at her from a distance.

    "Sister, you really know how to teach children, and you can give such a bad idea! If Xingyin knows that you let Xiaoyan do this, what will you do?" Hua Luojiao put Le Yan's shoulders: "Stinky

    boy There are no rules, it's time to re-teach him what it means to regret."

    She said, and suddenly shot Zhuge Fanchi a look.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked puzzled, and while feeding the strawberries, he raised his eyebrows and asked her, "Why, did you suddenly take some wrong medicine?" Hua Luojiao said, "

    Sister, I haven't settled some accounts with you yet." You are used to Xingyin like this!"

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed: "Ah, now it is said that Xingyin is used to me, but who said that Xingyin followed me to the mountains to endure hardships Who said that my aunt was cruel to your son? Tell me, did I get used to him or abused him?" Hua Luojiao: "..."