Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    When Su Zhigang decided to go to the villa, she was full of confidence.

    It's not that she really thinks that Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao really love her.

    Especially Zhuge Fanchi, how much can he love her in the mountains all day long?

    But she believes what she has seen and heard since she was a child.

    There is a barrier between the rich and the common people, and Sun Yafan just isn't good enough for Chu Yunchen.

    So she knew that no matter how bad she was to Sun Yafan, Zhuge Fanchi would turn a blind eye.

    Therefore, when the program team informed her in advance that she would record her actions in the villa, she agreed on the spot.

    Knowing that Sun Yafan would be embarrassing is so boring, and it would be best to pull the whole network to appreciate Sun Yafan's embarrassment.

    Especially Sun Yafan has been reluctant to announce the news of her marriage to everyone.

    This is her biggest vulnerability.

    Netizens didn't even know that she was Yunchen's wife, and they thought it was just a relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend, so even if they went too far, others had nothing to say.

    Su Zhi was very thoughtful, but she never expected that she would overturn like this.

    Su Zhi watched today's broadcast and the barrage on the video, and she started biting her own nails after not biting her nails for many years.

    Eighty percent of this episode is devoted to what she does in the villa.

    She followed Chu Yunchen into the house, and she brought gifts to the two teachers.

    She was embarrassed by Leyan, she drank Leyan's mixed water.

    She called Chu Yunchen to come out of the kitchen, and she confided in Sun Yafan at the dinner table, and then was conjured back by the transsexual Sun Yafan's yin and yang.

    There is also Leyan's tea talk and tea language.

    She didn't feel it when she was in it, but now several cameras captured the scene in an all-round way. She looked at herself inside, from the obedient front, to the flamboyant in the middle, to the gloomy in the back, and to the back being surrounded by people. stand out.

    Just like a clown!

    The barrage continued the consistent style of netizens, scolding people without a word of profanity, but so mean.

    [Why did Su Zhi appear again? Does she think that stealing someone's boyfriend is not considered a mistress? ]

    [The fist is hardened, Chu Yunchen obviously came to seek peace with Yafan this time, and he has already used the opportunity of cooking to attack Yafan again, she, Su Zhi, has the nerve to call him? ]

    [Hehehe, the shadow on the kitchen door is so ambiguous! The program group is really annoying, why is the kitchen door made of ground glass? I want to watch Shuaibi and Meiren醸醸酱. 】

    Su Zhi: "..."

    It was very sad to be dissed as a mistress, but in the end I have to listen to netizens analyzing this kind of thing!

    Su Zhi felt pain in her heart when she thought of being grounded by her father and brother that day, and that she lost the help of her two aunts.

    The aggrieved feeling made her almost explode, she didn't dare to watch it anymore, and quit the show.