Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Photos are dark and dirty.

    Under the gray sky, the little girl with an apple head is wearing a water red sleeveless short T.

    The clothes had been washed until they looked like a cobweb.

    The two silver pieces on the top are like half-scratched fish scales, hanging in a mess, so that the girl's pure black vest can be seen through.

    But even if you look through the layers of cloth, you can see that the vest is tattered, and the ones that were pulled from the garbage dump are not so bad.

    Such an alternative dress has a strange sense of temptation because of the mix and match of fleshy red and black.

    Or maybe the girl's face was too good-looking, but those eyes were too cold, and the contrast between them attracted the eyes of the restless teenagers.

    They have always had nothing to do, and they are approaching puberty, their hormones are full of hunger, and they block the girl who has just started to develop by a telephone pole.

    The following photos are all in this tone.

    It's just that the girl in the photo no longer digs through the garbage dumps every day to find food and clothes.

    She mixed among these people, fighting like others and getting tattoos.

    In every photo, she walks through all kinds of dark and messy alleys, and the people around her are all kinds of men and women with cigarettes in their mouths, tattoos, bulging eyebrows, and hair hanging up to the sky.

    Zhuge Fanchi turned off the email and browsed the Internet.

    Sure enough, the first hot search item was Sun Yafan's name.

    #新智影后孙雅凡的双面生活#

    #电视剧在天空,光晚拍“剧”#

    #贴女孩的最高压:婚入贵族当影后#

    The photo in the post is the same as the one in the email.

    The accompanying copy is full of eye-catching words that are difficult to pass the trial, and it fully describes Sun Yafan's experience from childhood to adulthood.

    Once the posts are fermented, the hot searches one after another.

    Sun Yafan was crusaded by the whole network, and became a bad artist who deserved to die, "abusing teenagers".

    Sun Yafan's company, Fengyin Media, immediately issued a statement, saying that it will set an example to resist bad artists, and Sun Yafan will immediately apologize.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at the skinny girl in the photo, his face remained unchanged, and he was still smiling.

    At this time, Hua Luojiao suddenly came over.

    "Tsk, Holy Mother, congratulations, some people have continued to be demons again, Yafan will really thank you!"

    Zhuge Fanchi also smiled: "Don't just talk about me! Who is it, I still have a daughter-in-law Only by writing three songs in one night can I prove my innocence? I saw that Xiaoyan had dark circles under her eyes that day, what a pity!"

    Hua Luojiao put down her brush: "That's because she is a good girl, she can handle it well without me."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Yeah, if you don't come forward to fight against that plagiarist, you won't be able to prove your innocence by writing a hundred more Xiaoyan." The corner of