Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Second floor balcony.

    In the sky, the grand performance has ended, but the performance on the two iconic twin towers in the city has not yet ended.

    This building is a holographic screen, on which there are two women, one with a cheongsam and a body hugging a cat, and the other with her arms folded and her ponytail flying.

    Around them, a line of words surrounds them.

    Thank you for coming to our side.

    Signed CT and CF.

    On this day, even without the help of "Mother-in-law is Coming", the whole country knows about these two people.

    One is Hua Luojiao, the wife of Chu's president, and the other is Zhuge Fanchi, the wife of Chu's vice president.

    In the square below the building, the little woman holding her boyfriend's arm was lowering her head to sniff roses a second ago. When she heard the screams around her and raised her head, she also screamed.

    The rose in his hand was no longer important, only those two people with bright eyes were in his eyes.

    "Ahh! Teacher Hua! Teacher Zhuge!"

    However, no matter how noisy it was outside, the balcony on the second floor of the villa was still peaceful.

    The succulent babies fell into a deep sleep, only their watery bodies greeted the starlight.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at it for a while, and then yawned: "Prodigal man."

    Hua Luojiao turned her head and laughed at her: "Sister is so rich, why is she always so stingy? Do you want to bring so much money into the coffin?"

    Zhuge Fanchi Fan Chi smiled and glared at her: "Sister, don't be so unlucky all the time. Cowherd and Weaver Girl will curse you when you talk about coffins on a happy day." Seeing Hua Luojiao frowned, she leisurely put the things behind

    her Take it out, and hit it lightly on the palm of your hand: "I'm not stingy, no, here's a gift for you?"

    Hua Luojiao glanced at her: "I thought there would be no gifts this year, it's almost tomorrow .”

    Zhuge Fanchi ignored her meanness, and led her to her room.

    After entering the room, Zhuge Fanchi opened the documents and put them on her desk.

    Hua Luojiao raised her eyebrows and glanced at her, then walked over leisurely, and sat down on the chair by the table.

    After watching for a while, she looked up at Zhuge Fanchi: "This is it?"

    Zhuge Fanchi nodded: "Yes, all other procedures have been completed, as long as you sign, you will be Fengyin's master in the future. Are you saying I'm stingy?"

    Hua Luojiao sneered: "It's just returning it to the original owner."

    Zhuge Fanchi lowered his head, put his fists on the corner of his mouth and smiled: "I knew you would say that. Forget it, no Comparing with you, today is a good day!"

    Hua Luojiao didn't appreciate her favor at all: "You use me, and you use Chu Ting, it's fine if I didn't ask Chu Ting to paralyze your companies, but you still don't care about it." Come to me to be good."

    Zhuge Fanchi didn't answer, walked over and put the pen in her hand, wrapping her palm around her: "Okay, you guys are the best, sign quickly, if you don't sign, I'll regret it." Hua