Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    After the fashion ceremony ended, the four of them returned to the villa together.

    The other two couples of mother-in-law and daughter-in-law came to condolences to them.

    Liu Rui's husband came to see her today, so she looked in a good mood with a smile on her face.

    She told Le Yan not to take it too seriously, saying that it is normal to be suppressed, bullied, and found fault in the place of conflict of interests in the workplace, just do your own thing well, and just use your grades to slap your face.

    Le Yan admired her gentle tone with a sense of chic.

    It's not easy to be a legal lady, but Sister Rui should be the type with a lot of experience, and she can handle it, but it's really about family affairs...

    Liu Rui's mother-in-law, Qin Fengying, scolded Yang Xin, saying that she was looking for trouble when nothing happened. Yes, but the expression is always embarrassing.

    Le Yan remembered the matter of allergies, because she was told about it by Teacher Hua, who told her not to put everything on her face.

    But Aunt Qin was kind after all, so she didn't know how to face Aunt Qin, so she kept nodding and giggling.

    Only Zhang Yalan and Chen Tang probably knew something, seeing Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao with excitement in their eyes.

    After treating the men to a bedtime snack and chatting for a while, they offered to leave.

    Before leaving, Zhang Yalan and Chen Tang asked Hua Luojiao if she could introduce the brand of the acne cream.

    These words pierced Qin Fengying's lungs, and her complexion became even more unsightly after hearing this, saying that Leyan's face allergies may not necessarily be related to her products.

    The atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

    Zhuge Fanchi saw that Hua Luojiao's expression was not very warm, so he coaxed her on both sides.

    First of all, I thanked Qin Fengying for her concern for Leyan, and said that whether the skin care products are allergic or not is also related to the skin quality. As long as the product is not three-nothing, it is fine, and it is fine to not use it next time.

    He also told Zhang Yalan and Chen Tang that Hua Luojiao made the acne cream herself, and there was only one bottle, which had already been used by Le Yan, so it was not good to give it to them again.

    The three of them left without saying anything.

    Only Chen Tang turned around and winked at Hua Luojiao: "Mr. Hua, why don't you give me a bottle? Just as a gesture of kindness, I'm willing to give you any amount!" Hua Luojiao hugged her when she saw her like this

    . Looking at the cat, she smiled at her: "Okay, wait until I'm free." After

    everyone left, Hua Luojiao sat on the sofa and looked up at Le Yan.

    "Xiaoyan, don't stay up late anymore."

    Le Yan was a little embarrassed: "But sometimes I have to stay up late at work."

    Hua Luojiao thought for a while, but said nothing.

    Seeing her like this, Le Yan thought that she would try not to stay up late in the future.

    Today she can be described as having mixed feelings.

    As early as on the way back, with the help of Sun Yafan, she went over the context of the whole matter, so she understood.