Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed.

    The eldest brother made a move, but she hasn't made a move yet!

    Zhuge Fanchi sat beside Hua Luojiao's bed, stretched out a finger and lightly poked the "light bulb" she kept on the bedside.

    Hua Luojiao glared at her, but she put her hands away.

    She crossed her arms and looked at Hua Luojiao.

    "I asked Yafan, Su Zhi meant to break up the marriage between Yunchen and Yafan, and marry into the Chu family."

    Hua Luojiao frowned: "I see, I never thought that this child would become a It's like this."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "The child has grown up and started to have evil thoughts. Brother is right, Su Yanqing and his wife really didn't raise this child well."

    Hua Luojiao curled her lips: "Idiot! I only heard of forced marriage , I’ve never heard of someone rushing to use themselves as a tool for business warfare.”

    Zhuge Fanchi also helped his forehead: “The Su family has always been behind the Chu family, Su Yanqing is in a hurry?”

    Hua Luojiao didn’t speak any more.

    After a while, she sighed softly: "It's a pity that Su Zhi is gone."

    Zhuge Fanchi also stopped talking.

    They all knew that the "child Su Zhi" that Hua Luojiao was talking about was no longer the child she used to be.

    The innocent child who was playing with Chu Yunchen, smiling so much that his two missing teeth were showing, has grown up, tainted with endless desires.

    Hua Luojiao asked Zhuge Fanchi again: "Then what is Yafan thinking? Where's Yunchen?"

    Zhuge Fanchi continued to support his forehead: "Yafan has been more silent than before, I don't know what he's messing around with."

    Hua Luojiao: "Is this child stimulated by Su Zhi?"

    Zhuge Fanchi frowned and shook his head.

    "As for Yunchen, this kid explained to me about her and Su Zhi two days ago, and then asked me a question."

    Speaking of this kind of gossip, Hua Luojiao is not sleepy.

    Her peach blossom eyes sparkled, full of curiosity.

    "What did he ask?"

    Zhuge Fanchi imitated Chu Yunchen with a look of disgust.

    "Mom, I see that Liu Rui's husband can come to see you at the villa, and he is also in the picture. Why do I want to come, but Yafan said that the program team won't let me. Is the program team really not allowed? Have the rules been changed?"

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    Hua Luojiao covered her mouth and smiled: "I said Yunchen is an infatuated child. When it comes to Yafan's matter, such a smart brain will not work." Zhuge Fanchi:

    " That's right, it's obvious that Yafan is avoiding him, because he was blinded by his genius that day."

    Hua Luojiao nodded: "Yafan still doesn't believe him?"

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his eyebrows: "No, Yafan Anyone who believes in him."

    Hua Luojiao: "Huh?"

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Yafan said that she is very busy and has a lot of things to do."

    Hua Luojiao leaned over, the gossip in her eyes burning brightly: " I said sister, didn't you ask what Yafan was busy with?"