Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Two hours later, Sun Yafan and Le Yan were sitting on the sofa, looking at the room full of presents, big and small, feeling a little erratic.

    The two teachers were discussing what to do with these gifts with their backs to them.

    Sun Yafan quietly glanced at Le Yan.

    Le Yan understood what she meant, and leaned into her ear: "I know what you want to say, I'm also curious that those uncles and aunts don't need to get married?"

    Sun Yafan sighed, and leaned into her ear: "Actually I'm curious how Teacher Hua escaped unscathed twenty years ago."

    The two looked at each other again, and fell into a sigh of relief at the same time.

    But these gifts are not all Hua Luojiao's.

    Teacher Zhuge's admirers also sent gifts, but there were not so many, which was incomparable to Teacher Hua's army of star-like admirers.

    The others are gifts sent by fans, all four of them have.

    The two teachers unwrapped a few presents, told the fans they liked it in the live broadcast, but told everyone not to spend any more money, and then went to bed.

    Le Yan and Sun Yafan didn't dare to be as chic as they are. The two started a live broadcast, unwrapped a few gifts, and read a lot of letters. They sent Qixi Festival blessings to everyone, and asked everyone not to send them again, so that fans can take care of themselves Take care of yourself, and even sent a return gift to the first 10,000 fans who left a message.

    They watched the people brought by the two teachers come to take away the presents, and then they fell asleep.

    Le Yan always liked these romantic things, and when he received the gift, he was as happy as a child, and refused to go to sleep. In the end, Teacher Hua said "Aren't you going to sleep?"

    Sun Yafan returned to her room, but she didn't feel sleepy either, and happily studied for another two and a half hours.

    Before she was about to go to bed, she came out to get a glass of water to drink, and accidentally found Teacher Zhuge's indoor slippers by the door.

    Sun Yafan was suddenly a little suspicious, Mr. Zhuge went out? Where are you going so late?

    On the second floor, Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao stood on the balcony.

    The night of Qixi Festival will be over in ten minutes. The sky outside the suburban window is bright, and the sky is slightly bright, which contrasts interestingly with the silver shimmer of the lake not far away.

    Zhuge Fanchi stood in front of the railing with his arms folded, tall and straight like an unsheathed sword, looking up at the sky.

    "Sister, tell me, why are they so naive at this age?"

    Hua Luojiao put her pink and white jade hands on the white railing, and looked up at the sky, her long, slightly curly black hair wrapped around her delicate shoulders like a waterfall. .

    "Aren't you old?"

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at her, grinning frivolously: "It would be great if you were dumb, your mouth is really poisonous."

    Hua Luojiao tilted her head and looked at her provocatively: "Sister wants to make me dumb ? That depends on whether you have the ability."

    The moment the two looked at each other, a silver light suddenly floated in the sky.