Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    When "Mother-in-law Arrived" aired on Friday, the ratings reached a jaw-dropping figure.

    The ultimate wish of the program group is to not be so different from the love drama next door.

    But the current situation is that the ratings of that show are no longer as good as theirs.

    For this reason, the director strengthened his previous thoughts.

    Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi are traffic itself, and they are not at all accepting Le Yan and Sun Yafan as the outside world guessed.

    On the contrary, they are obviously very satisfied with the two girls, and they are quite protective.

    The director is almost like the first chief executive who figured out the empress dowager's mind.

    With this secret in mind, he watched the situation on the Internet indifferently, and he felt a sense of superiority.

    I'm so smart, and the netizens are still too young...

    The director secretly made up his mind to show more scenes of the two couples in the future.

    Of course, try to be as sunny as possible to other guests, and not deliberately smear them like other variety shows in the past.

    Love and peace.

    Those deliberately designed conflicts and contradictions are not worthy of being close to those two.

    The director was quite calm, but the netizens were at the other extreme.

    Too many things have happened in the past few days, and they can't see the beginning and end, which makes people scratch their heads.

    First of all, Leyan and Sun Yafan's trumpet cheating.

    In the game that day, two male players used special effects to write "5201314" on the game square and the killing tricks for them, showing off the king's game area that day.

    However, judging from the various data of these two numbers, it should also be a small number.

    Contacting the big brother who gave Leyan a million dollar reward, and thinking about the rabbit ears Guishao who came out to rectify Sun Yafan's name, one can't help but think about it.

    Are these two male players the same as Big Brother Bang and Gui Shao with Rabbit Ears?

    Or did the young masters of the Chu family get cuckolded by their girlfriends?

    Second thing.

    Feng Yin's first sister, Yang Xin, was photographed bullying Le Yan in the company lobby over Le Yan's acne, and even slapped her across the face.

    It was reported on the Internet that Teacher Hua and Teacher Zhuge were there at the time, but there was no other video, so what is the truth?

    The entrance of Fengyin Company has always been a place where the paparazzi must guard. Why is there no other video released? Who is suppressing the news?

    The third thing.

    Hua Luojiao made Leyan shine in the fashion festival of the brand by dancing, but according to Leyan's true love and old fans, Leyan has a psychological shadow on dancing. arrived?

    More importantly, the two dresses that Leyan wore that day were revealed to be Glory's. High-level endorsement fees.     Some class representatives analyzed that Hua Luojiao's purpose that day was not to let everyone know that Le Yan can dance, but to use the comparison of these two sets of clothes to let everyone see another possibility of Le Yan.     Otherwise why didn't you wear makeup in the first place? In the workplace, not wearing makeup can represent disrespect for others.     But now, everyone knows that Le Yan is not just a little white flower, and she can play the Overlord Flower with ease.     I heard that all kinds of endorsements are flying towards Leyan, so is Teacher Hua really doing this on purpose?     What about Leyan's future? Can she get rid of the established impression and her status as an Internet celebrity, and be among the powerful immortals?     The fourth thing is that Yang Xin was exposed to tax problems on the second day of the fashion ceremony, and was directly fined 1.2 billion. She went from Fengyin's first sister to being banned overnight. It was rumored that she had coveted Hua Luojiao's husband, Chu Ting. Related, could it be Mr. Hua...     Ahhh!

The imperial concubine and the queen joined forces जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें