Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    During lunch, Sun Yafan invited Hua Luojiao and Le Yan to the fourth floor.

    Four people sat around the dining room and ate.

    Le Yan and Sun Yafan naturally expressed their surprise at the drone incident last night, and the rainbow farts were blown to the sky.

    Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao were amused by them and laughed from time to time, a happy scene.

    After the meal, Zhuge Fanchi and Sun Yafan went to wash the dishes, and Le Yan brought out the after-dinner dessert and tea, and the four of them sat in the living room to watch TV.

    It is said that they are watching TV series, but they are all playing with their mobile phones, and they just regard the sound of the TV series as the background sound.

    In this case, the person will be particularly relaxed.

    But Sun Yafan was eager to get rich, so naturally she would not relax so thoroughly.

    She took out a script and showed it to Zhuge Fanchi.

    "Mr. Zhuge, I want to make a small film with my director. What do you think?"

    Zhuge Fanchi took the script, flipped through a page, and then closed it.

    "Go ahead, I support you."

    Sun Yafan: "..."

    This script was adapted by herself.

    She and Chen Jinggang jointly bought an IP of an online novel. She liked it very much and wanted to shoot it, but for some reason, she just wanted to show it to Teacher Zhuge.

    But she didn't expect Teacher Zhuge to answer so quickly.

    Sun Yafan was a little embarrassed.

    She has been with Zhuge Fanchi for a long time these days, and she doesn't hide her emotions like before, and she can say whatever she has.

    Sun Yafan asked Zhuge Fanchi: "Mr. Zhuge, have you really seen it?"

    Zhuge Fanchi glanced at her, then turned to her, and asked her solemnly: "Do you want to take a picture?"

    Sun Yafan nodded.

    Zhuge Fanchi asked again: "Are you filming this to make money?"

    Sun Yafan continued to nod, and then shook her head: "I really like it myself, and I want to reproduce the characters and stories in it."

    Zhuge Fanchi Nodding: "Okay. In other words, you have been moved by the characters and stories in it?"

    Sun Yafan: "Yes."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "That's fine, since it can move you, it means that the story is well written , As long as you shoot well, it will be popular. No matter you are doing it for money or for something, you will be successful."

    "No", Sun Yafan frowned, "Mr. Zhuge, the grades of this book are actually not very good. , cold subject matter, and the collection has not exceeded three thousand."

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed at her: "Yafan, believe in yourself, didn't you tell me? You have been picking up trash dumps and reading folk tales since you knew how to read, you Those who like it must be liked by the public."

    Sun Yafan: "..."

    All right.

    Sun Yafan secretly made up her mind that she must make this movie well according to her own feelings.