Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Boss Goose saw Zhuge Fanchi and took a step back.

    The woman looked smiling, but she had a fierce aura on her body, she didn't look like a good stubble.

    But he wasn't too scared.

    To do business, of course, is to minimize costs.

    One of his geese is now casually sold for two or three hundred in the vegetable market. If you fool around and say that it is an authentic native goose, it is not impossible to sell for five or six hundred.

    Of course, you can't really let people take you away.

    Anyway, there are one hundred of his geese at the beginning of the year, and one hundred at the end of the year. If there are really fewer, they will be eaten by him, and they will never be given to customers.

    The boss stepped forward and showed off his big flower arms calmly, and said to Zhuge Fanchi: "This is not a trap."

    When he said this, the people around me almost wanted to throw eggs at him.

    "Why doesn't it count? Isn't this just getting caught?"

    "That's right. At the beginning, it was said that getting caught in the mouth is not counted, but now that the neck and body are covered, what else do you want?" "

    Boss, come out and do it." Don’t be so rude in business, if you really can’t afford it, just give the goose to others, close the stall and get out!”

    Not only did the boss not flinch, but he showed an overbearing face of “I have the guts to ask someone to beat me”.

    "It doesn't count."

    "My mother...then what do you think counts!"

    The boss: "You have to completely trap the body of the goose.

    " Can you cover your whole body?

    Is it possible to get it from the ass?

    Seeing this, Le Yan was very angry.

    She thought that she was playful for a while, and she actually caused Teacher Zhuge to meet such an unlucky guy, so she was very ashamed, so she tore Zhuge Fanchi's clothes, saying forget it, and stop playing.

    Hua Luojiao glanced at her with a smile.

    Le Yan was taken aback, and let go of his hand.

    Zhuge Fanchi held the last few circles in his hand.

    She smiled, and looked at the boss while tossing and playing: "Either ask the boss to demonstrate how it will be considered successful?"

    The boss's eyes flashed, and he walked over, took a loop and really slipped it in from behind the goose's buttocks, Stuck in the middle of the goose body.

    "This is the trick."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Okay."

    Zhuge Fanchi looked around with a smile, and leaned over to the boss: "Boss, did you see that? We are live broadcasting, you better speak seriously Point, with so many shots, you can’t afford to pay.”

    The boss sneered, “I’ve been in this business for many years, and I’ve never failed to pay my bills.” “

    Okay,” Zhuge Fanchi caught the circle she just threw out, “Just I like businessmen who keep their word."