Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Early the next morning, Zhuge Fanchi finished practicing and was jogging around the lake when he saw a figure in the dim sky.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked down at his watch to make sure he was right, it was indeed four o'clock in the morning.

    She glanced at the man and continued running.

    When she came back from running around, she saw that person again.

    Under the faint sky, the man took a dead wooden stick and was struggling to make gestures.

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at this posture and knew that this man was also practicing martial arts.

    But those movements are stiff, like a child playing house, without any rules at all.

    Even so, Zhuge Fanchi's eyes lit up.

    Few girls are interested in martial arts these days.

    There are also very few girls who get up at four o'clock in the morning.

    Zhuge Fanchi thought of what he saw when looking at this person's profile a few days ago. This person seemed to be filming an ancient fantasy blockbuster that Xingyaotai had set up recently.

    Because this variety show and that fantasy blockbuster are both produced on the same channel, the mother-in-law program team will even go directly to the set with Sun Yafan to visit the set.

    Zhuge Fanchi chuckled, and slowly ran to the man.

    The man just turned around, and the branch in his hand was facing her directly.

    Zhuge Fanchi instinctively pinched the branch with two fingers, and stopped the branch.

    Only then did the man see that it was her, he gave up the stick, and took a few steps back abruptly, almost losing his balance, and sat down on the ground.

    Zhuge Fanchi laughed again.

    What happened to Chu Yunchen and Chu Xingyin, the wives they found were so timid.

    She and Hua Luojiao are not scourges.

    Zhuge Fanchi held the stick and crossed his arms: "Why are you so afraid of me?"

    Sun Yafan calmed down and put her arms by her side, showing her usual indifferent expression.

    "No. It's just that someone came suddenly, and I wasn't ready."

    "Well," Zhuge Fanchi stared at her, "I should have called you first."

    Sun Yafan turned her face to one side: "No, I'm not so timid."

    Zhuge Fanchi clenched his fists by the corner of his mouth, covering his smile.

    She coughed lightly: "Are you practicing martial arts?"

    Sun Yafan was taken aback.

    Martial arts? This word sounds fantastic, doesn't it?

    Sun Yafan took the stick and glanced at her: "No, just play casually."

    Sweaty from playing with the stick at four o'clock in the morning?

    Zhuge Fanchi didn't expose her, he just said: "I also practice martial arts, do you want to make gestures together?"

    Sun Yafan was taken aback, looking down on the ground.

    Suddenly, her eyes stopped on Zhuge Fanchi's abdomen, with disdain in her eyes, and she ran away.