Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Le Yan went down to pull out the drawer, and took an acne cream from it.

    It is a time-honored product, and it was blown up in a certain book recently, and several big broadcasters have live-streamed the trial results.

    This product is said to eliminate acne the next day, and the acne marks will be completely gone within a week.

    In terms of its advertising slogan, it is: If you (have) “acne” (even) dare to come, I will drive (dare) away!

    Sun Yafan wiped Le Yan with a cotton swab, and Le Yan finally felt relieved.

    The two were about to go to the kitchen to cook porridge, when they found that Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi were both on the second floor, and they were already drinking porridge.

    Sun Yafan was a little surprised.

    It turned out that such two people would also drink porridge in the morning.

    She thought that even if Hua Luojiao stopped eating chicken noodle soup, at least she would have abalone noodles, Australian dragon noodles and so on.

    Even if it is porridge, it should not be pure porridge with clear soup and white water, at least it should have raw rolling grouper porridge or something like that.

    Sun Yafan walked over and said, "Good morning, teachers. Next time I come to make porridge, I get up early, so I can put rice and water in advance, and just set the time."

    Hua Luojiao smiled at her: "It's okay, come over for dinner."

    At this time, Le Yan also walked over with his head drooping, and called "Good morning, teachers".

    While saying hello, she covered her acne-prone face with her hands.

    Seeing that she was not as excited as usual, Zhuge Fanchi asked her: "Xiaoyan has something on his mind today? Or did he not sleep well last night?" The two

    of them were playing games last night, and their vests were ripped off.

    Now that there is a lot of noise on the Internet, the two of them probably don't know yet.

    It is estimated that the call from the agent of these two people will be called soon.

    Zhuge Fanchi sympathized with them, so even his tone was extra gentle, and he thoughtfully helped them serve porridge.

    Mr. Zhuge served the meal in person, and said with joy and sincerity.

    In addition, I am worried about acne, thinking that there are a lot of videos in today's schedule, how can I eat it?

    So he covered his face with one hand, and picked up the rice grains in the porridge with the tip of the chopsticks with the other hand.

    Hua Luojiao was still sitting upright and elegant, she put down her chopsticks and glanced at Le Yan: "Xiaoyan, put your hands down when eating, there is no rule."

    Le Yan pursed her mouth, feeling that she was about to collapse.

    She wants to have rules, woo woo woo!

    But how can Teacher Hua see this kind of thing?

    Teacher Hua loves cleanliness. I heard that the room is spotless and everything has its own place.

    Even watering the succulents can't spill out of the flowerpot, and she will wipe it up as soon as it spills out.

    Teacher Hua likes beautiful things the most again. If she looks at this pimple that is about to fester, it will definitely have a psychological shadow on her!