Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Chu Yunchen told everyone a wild and bloody love story on Weibo.

    The autistic, mouthless, self-willed and soft Xiao Fushao was hit on the head, couldn't bear to go home and let his parents see his heartache, so he went to the family doctor by himself.

    However, he was targeted by the newly recruited assistant of the family doctor, cheated out of the Chu family, and was kidnapped.

    Chu Yunchen escaped with tricks, wandered to a hidden and dilapidated corner of the city, and was robbed by gangsters.

    He had been taught by his mother since he was a child, and he beat five people to shame.

    Those people were made even more angry by him, and more people were called.

    One punch is always difficult to beat four hands, besides, Chu Yunchen's wound is still festering, he has a high fever, and he is gradually exhausted.

    Just as he was being pressed to the ground and beaten, a girl wandered over with another group of people.

    When passing by them, the girl rushed over and knocked the little bastard sitting on top of him.

    Chu Yunchen lay on the ground, watching the two groups of people fight.

    He likes to see the girl who knocked someone off for him the most.

    She looks very sharp, wearing a mature fishnet see-through outfit that doesn't match her age, she is so small, but she doesn't hesitate to shake her fist, with a fierce face and a vicious body.

    Like a little leopard.

    After that day, Chu Yunchen began to deliberately avoid people from the Chu family who came looking for him, and hang out with the girl and the others.

    She taught him how to find more valuable garbage, and how to build a good relationship with those uncles and aunts who picked up garbage together.

    He taught her how to be more handsome in a fight.

    Later they became close friends, but the Chu family also arrived.

    After Chu Yunchen returned home, all the servants in the family were replaced, and the person who tried to kidnap him had disappeared.

    But his father was still worried and wanted to send him abroad.

    Chu Yunchen didn't like this arrangement, and the father and son got very stiff.

    Later he went to his mother Zhuge Fanchi and told about it.

    After Zhuge Fanchi learned about it, he asked him to draw a clear line with the Chu family and go out to support himself.

    He also said that if he can live a good life and nothing like this will happen again, then we will talk about it later.

    Chu Yunchen got angry with his father and agreed. He went out to be self-reliant at a young age, and finally became a university teacher with an annual income of tens of millions plus a small boss of a venture capital team.

    He was only eleven or twelve years old when he left the Chu family, and he lived a life of ups and downs at first, but he would go there to find Sun Yafan every time he was on vacation.

    Hanging out with Sun Yafan and the others, picking up trash, fighting in groups, catching cats and teasing dogs.

    He also taught Sun Yafan elementary school knowledge.