Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    At this time, Sun Yafan also had mixed feelings in her heart.

    She felt that leaving Chu Yunchen alone like this would make teacher Zhuge difficult to behave, so she decided to give Chu Yunchen a chance.

    So she sent a WeChat update, which was only visible to Chu Yunchen.

    The dynamic content is that they will come to this racecourse today to play.

    In fact, Sun Yafan probably guessed that Chu Yunchen would find him immediately. After all, the two had known each other for so many years, and she still knew him well.

    Good guy, she guessed it right, but she guessed the beginning but not the ending.

    This scumbag actually brought Su Zhi here.

    Yes, Su Zhi is that teacher, currently working in the Art Department of N University.

    N University is one of the best comprehensive universities in the country. The broadcasting and hosting major in the art department and the economics major in the economics and management department are trump cards.

    Currently, there are two talented teaching assistants for these two majors. One is 25-year-old Su Zhi, who has a Ph.D. in broadcasting and hosting.

    The other is Chu Yunchen, a 22-year-old doctor of economics who is full and has nothing to do. He is a teaching assistant majoring in economics and management.

    The two are talented and beautiful, and their life trajectories are highly compatible, giving people a feeling of "I only play with you, and no one else can get in".

    When Sun Yafan fell in love with Chu Yunchen, she didn't know Su Zhi at all, and she didn't know that there was such a Bai Yueguang in Chu Yunchen's life.

    Just after the new year, Su Zhi was suddenly hired by N University, and there were many rumors about the two of them on the campus forum.

    Rumor has it that Shuaibi, the assistant professor of the Department of Economics and Management, and Su Zhi, the third lady of the Su family, have known each other since they were young, and they love this young lady very much.

    Su Zhi personally praised and acknowledged it.

    Rumor has it that Shuaibi, the teaching assistant of the Department of Economics and Management, came to N University first because he knew that Su Zhi wanted to teach at N University.

    Su Zhi praised and acknowledged again.

    This was embarrassing for Sun Yafan.

    Sun Yafan herself is also a third-year student majoring in performance in the art department of N University, so she and Su Zhi are in a teacher-student relationship.

    The three of them would always get together by coincidence, and Su Zhi knew they were a couple.

    There is a feeling of grabbing a boyfriend from the teacher, anyway, it is very incompatible.

    But Sun Yafan became even more reluctant afterwards.

    She found that Chu Yunchen was really considerate to his childhood sister and work partner.

    But she and Chu Yunchen had just received their marriage certificate a few years ago.

    So at this time, Sun Yafan felt very unlucky.

    She and Chu Yunchen had known each other since they were eight years old, and then they would meet him every winter and summer vacation, and every day after that, they were also childhood sweethearts.