Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    In this way, while Shao Long, Fengyin's president, was being roasted on the fire, Zhuge Fanchi, the culprit, was living a very happy life.

    Because the purchase and handover of Fengyin still took a few days to go through the procedures, she handed over the matter to her assistant and waited for the day when Fengyin would change the brand.

    During this period, she played with Hua Luojiao during the day and designed clothes with Hua Luojiao at night, and her life was quite fulfilling.

    On this day, Sun Yafan and Leyan invited her and Hua Luojiao to a racetrack in the suburbs of the city.

    It is said that the two children planned for a long time, and then gave up the rare vacation to accompany them.

    And impress them with the wonderful horses just bought in that racecourse and the beautiful scenery there.

    Now that both of them said that, Zhuge Fanchi didn't refuse. Hua Luojiao was annoyed by netizens' urging her to distribute acne cream these days, and wanted to go out to relax, so she agreed.

    When I got there, I saw that it was really a beautiful scenery.

    The suburbs here are adjacent to a large field, and in the distance is a vast mountain shadow.

    Although it is not as majestic and majestic as Xinjiang and Mongolia, there are lush vegetation and gurgling streams, and there is a feeling that you can touch the sky with your hands.

    Especially in the heat wave in the city, here there is a gentle breeze to drive away the heat of summer.

    Not to mention the air, which is so fresh that it seems to have been washed by spring water, which makes people feel refreshed.

    Zhuge Fanchi liked Sun Yafan's arrangement very much.

    In order to film this variety show, she came out of the mountains. She doesn't hate it, but she also misses the taste of the wild.

    And this racetrack just relieved her miss a little bit.

    Because they didn't think it was a big deal, they allowed the program team to come and shoot.

    The four of them got out of the car and followed the path on the grass. After a short walk, they saw the shed where the horses were kept.

    It is said to be a shed, but it is much more upscale than the ancient stables.

    It is not like the old ones built with tree trunks and hay, but the flat floors made of cement, which are divided into many grids.

    Each compartment has a large space, and there is a horse in a compartment.

    Zhuge Fanchi only raised his eyes and glanced, and felt more at ease in his heart.

    Although those horses were not as good as those raised in her own racecourse, they were still strong and brightly colored, and they were all good horses at a glance.

    The racecourse is not far from the horse stables, and an area the size of three or four football fields has been marked out, and the periphery is roughly circled with wooden stakes tied with lines.

    According to Yafan, this racetrack was opened by her friend.

    So it didn't take long before she saw Sun Yafan's friend.

    It was a girl in a tan jumpsuit, about the same age as Sun Yafan, with two braids hanging on her chest.

    She was carrying the bucket, and she was supposed to be feeding the horses. When she saw them, she put down the bucket and stretched out her arms to wave at them.