Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Le Yan learned about Feng Yin's crisis when she and Teacher Hua finished the live broadcast and were infatuated with the succulents in the room.

    Le Yan was really happy at that time.

    She remembered that after Teacher Hua finished the live broadcast that day, there was a trend of buying succulents on the Internet.

    Merchants selling succulents on a certain treasure have posted videos jokingly shouting at Mr. Hua, thanking Mr. Hua for coming to the world to save them, and asking Mr. Hua if he would like to be their family's image ambassador.

    It's just funny.

    On the other hand, Jimei also paid homage to Teacher Hua in the live broadcast room, hoping that Teacher Hua would hand over the acne cream quickly. They were willing to "eat dirt, but spend a lot of money to buy it." Some sharp-eyed people found the sewing machine,

    so Rumors abounded that Ms. Hua was Glory's queen designer, and some even said that she might be a designer of a well-known card game.

    Le Yan thinks it's funny, netizens are always very enthusiastic, and they always love to guess.

    She saw the news when she was looking back at the live message.

    The news said that the company was suddenly exposed to a crisis, and it was said that several vice presidents had been brought in for investigation.

    He also said that someone from the company had known the news long ago, and someone was already secretly looking for a new home.

    Anyway, it is very mysterious.

    Le Yan is naturally also worried, after all, it is related to her future.

    So she discussed the matter with Sun Yafan.

    But Yafan told her with an unfathomable face that the matter was true, and it might have started since the moment Manager Wu resigned, but they don't need to worry too much for now.

    Sure enough, from the perspective of the outside world, this was just speculation, but Fengyin's employees really felt the crisis.

    Because the middle-level leaders of the company have lost the leisurely complacency of the past, they will find employees to hold meetings almost every day.

    Although Le Yan and Sun Yafan are in an awkward position on weekdays, the coffee positions are there. Especially these days, their popularity has soared, so they are called to meetings more often.

    At the meeting, the bosses asked them about their future plans again and again, talking about what they would do if the company had difficulties, and telling them not to go outside and talk nonsense.

    On this day, Le Yan and Sun Yafan were called to the company for a meeting as usual after finishing their work.

    Sun Yafan went upstairs ahead of schedule, while Le Yan went to the bathroom on the second floor.

    She had just washed her hands and was about to go out when she was suddenly blocked by a person.

    At that time, there was no one else in the bathroom, Le Yan retreated the moment he saw the man, and then clenched his fists.

    It was Yang Xin.

    Yang Xin no longer had the glamor she had a few days ago.

    Her complexion is dull, her eyelids are sagging, and her whole body presents a gray and decayed look. It's like suddenly twenty or thirty years old.