Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Netizens shed tears of envy when they saw Chu Yunchen's frankness.

    [It's so fucking flirtatious! 】

    【This kind of place is also very similar to Mr. Zhuge haha! ]

    Followed by a photo of him eating with Su Zhi.

    This time he didn't take out the clarification video, but directly enlarged the photo and made a new one for everyone to see.

    In his hand, the mobile phone was on, and the chat history between him and Sun Yafan was displayed on the screen.

    There was a sentence: "I'm having dinner with Su Zhi. How about you? Did you have a good meal?"

    Netizen: "..."

    Yes, it turns out that Sun Yafan also knows about these things.

    Chu Yunchen captioned the enlarged photo:

    "Su Zhi and Su Zhi are good friends who grew up together. She is a very good older sister, and she never flirts with me. It's just that she grew up like this since she was a child, and she's just used to it. I hope that her boyfriend will not be jealous because of me in the future, and I hope Yafan will remember that she is the only one who has a relationship with me."

    Netizen: "..."

    Seems like nothing? After all, who doesn't have a few sisters and brothers from neighbors!

    But everyone is still worried, the scumbag is always scheming.

    So they went to Sun Yafan's Weibo to ask if this was the case.

    It took a while for Sun Yafan to reply to one of them: Yes, they are just friends, and we often have dinner together.

    Then a photo was posted.

    In the photo, the three of them seemed to be in a restaurant, Chu Yunchen and Sun Yafan were sitting together, and Su Zhi was sitting opposite, all seemed to be having a good time eating.

    Netizens finally felt relieved and continued to read the post.

    In the third video of Chu Yunchen, the photo of him touching Su Zhi's chest with his fingers, it actually looks like this in the full video.

    Su Zhi's zipper was a little loose, she pulled it lightly, and then pinched the long hair on her chest, but she couldn't get it out no matter what, so she asked Chu Yunchen to help her.

    Chu Yunchen pulled it for her.

    It's just that the person who posted that post didn't know what kind of mentality it was, and intercepted such a misleading one.

    If you hadn't watched the full video, everyone would think that Chu Yunchen was taking the opportunity to touch Su Zhi.

    He said that no matter how he touched the zipper, he felt a sense of abstinence, and it turned out that it was not what he wanted to touch.

    At this time, a netizen suddenly asked.

    [Who shot this video of Chu Yunchen? 】

    Chu Yunchen: I couldn't tell whether men and women were giving or receiving, and I was afraid that Yafan would be angry, so I called the surveillance camera on the school's boulevard and reported it to her.

    Netizen: "..."

    Netizens feel comfortable.

    [Young master Chu can get along with this person, so I'll say, if Yafan's boyfriend likes Su Zhi's evil spirit, I'll really scold Yafan too. ]