Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    After breakfast, Sun Yafan mopped the floor of the house, wiped the table and stools, and then came to Zhuge Fanchi's room and asked where Zhuge Fanchi's change of clothes was.

    Zhuge Fanchi blocked his mouth with a fist and smiled, saying no need.

    Sun Yafan blushed and ran away.

    She came to the set.

    The film she is filming now, "The Little Junior Sister" is a big IP of Internet literature, in which she plays the female number three, a senior who loves the male lead but cannot be turned into a madman.

    There are very few scenes for this role. It should have been able to be filmed smoothly, but the reality is that it was very difficult, and it was all stuck in the fighting scenes.

    Sun Yafan hesitated for a while in the dressing room, stretched her brows, forced herself to put on a smile, and walked into the studio.

    Just about to say hello to the director and the others, the voice of the martial arts instructor Meng Yi rang.

    "Late again? Don't you know how much time is wasted by makeup? Can't you come earlier? Let so many people wait for you!

    " All the field staff had to stop what they were doing.

    They all looked at Sun Yafan.

    "Sure enough, the most humble actress in history, isn't she? Why are you late? The filming is almost finished, and the makeup artist is coming behind her." "Shh! Don't talk nonsense! But

    Sun Yafan's luck is so good that it makes people envious. So many films of her predecessors were all rejected, and she made way for her to win the best actress. Speaking of which, our heroine has not won the best actress yet." "That

    film It is indeed a minority, but I think her acting is very good, she has a unique aura, which makes people's eyes shine." "

    Whoever you are, you think it, don't think it, let the bosses think it. So what if she won the actress It’s still early! I heard that her company, yes, is that awesome Fengyin Media, they don’t like her because they want to take advantage of her popularity.” “That’s right, they don’t have a backstage, what an ass!

    ”

    Sun Yafan sighed and came again.

    Every time she walked to the set, she felt very suffocated.

    Thinking about it this way, the first time I saw Hua Luojiao and Zhuge Fanchi were not so suffocated.

    But the biggest advantage of Sun Yafan, who has been in society, is that he knows current affairs.

    She bent down and lowered her head to apologize one by one, but her face hidden in the shadows was expressionless.

    "I'm sorry teacher, I won't do it next time."

    "I'm sorry director, I won't do it next time."

    After the director and the teachers were served with tea and water, the hero and heroine arrived late with a large team.

    Martial arts instructor Meng Yi hurriedly greeted them.

    This big, middle-aged man has been a Sanda champion for more than 20 years, and has never been well-known. In the past two years, he has suddenly become popular, and now he has a lot of invitations, which is very difficult to invite.

    The male and female protagonists and the director also exchanged pleasantries for a while, and then went to make up.

    When the heroine Liu Qingqing went in, she turned her head to look at Sun Yafan and smiled at her.