Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    After returning from the night market, Hua Luojiao and the others received gifts from fans.

    They're all plush toys, big and small, cats, dogs, rabbits, bears and dinosaurs, whatever the cartoon fire is.

    A few fans were the most exaggerated and sent her the claw machine directly.

    Looking at those huge monsters, Hua Luojiao shook her head at the live broadcast camera, discussing with netizens where to put them.

    Netizens:

    [One at the entrance, one next to the TV, one on the balcony, one in the room, one in the bathroom, and one next to the bed, so you can catch dolls anytime, anywhere. 】

    Hua Luojiao: "..."

    Not necessarily.

    After the succulents, the second floor was once again occupied by plush dolls. Hua Luojiao shuttled through the entire floor with Leyan flowers and butterflies every day, extremely happy.

    The fourth floor was extremely tense.

    Sun Yafan came over with fruit, and suddenly heard Zhuge Fanchi who was playing games on the sofa say something.

    Sun Yafan was taken aback, and asked: "Mr. Zhuge, what did you say?"

    Zhuge Fanchi happened to be wiped out by his opponent again.

    She simply put down her phone and looked at Sun Yafan: "Yafan, I just asked you if you would like to listen to my arrangement and change to another company."

    Sun Yafan agreed without thinking about it: "Okay."

    Zhuge Fanchi Raising eyebrows: "So straightforward? Are you not afraid that I will trick you?"

    Sun Yafan shook her head: "I wanted to change."

    Now everyone knows that Feng Yin will soon become Feng Yin of the Chu family. If you stay there and do a good job, people will say that Chu Ting is protecting his weaknesses and it is difficult to convince the public.

    If you don't do a good job, people will say that Chu Yunchen has no vision and found a girlfriend like her who is a hindrance to the Chu family.

    And she didn't want to embarrass Teacher Zhuge.

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Then it's settled. Yafan, someone will take over your affairs in the future. In two days, you will report to Ruixin, and your script, including subsequent shooting, will also be completed in Ruixin." "

    ? ??"

    Sun Yafan really didn't understand now.

    "Ruixin?"

    Sun Yafan didn't know how Zhuge Fanchi knew she wanted to go to Ruixin.

    But this matter hasn't been written yet, and Fengyin's side hasn't changed owners yet, and her contract is still under pressure, so why "report to Ruixin in two days"?

    Zhuge Fanchi looked at her: "By the way, I changed your agent for you. He is good, but his professional level is too poor. A movie queen can do this in his hands. There will be a new agent in the future." Someone will take you, so get ready."

    "Huh?!"

    Sun Yafan's eyeballs were about to fall out.

    Zhuge Fanchi: "Don't be so surprised. He is not unemployed. I arranged for him a job that is more suitable for him. Yafan, there is still time for you to refuse. If you don't want me to intervene in your affairs, you can bring it up now." Sun