Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    The door opened, and Zhuge Fanchi and Hua Luojiao walked in.

    A slim, jade-like face is still as elegant and gorgeous as that of a royal concubine.

    The other folded his arms, with a smirk at the corner of his mouth, still full of heroism and ease.

    Sun Yafan glanced at it, then lowered her gaze.

    It's really unlucky, take all precautions, and the supper thing still happened.

    God, these two are not going to start chattering, are they?

    She really hates listening to elders nagging.

    Le Yan stood beside her, blinking her eyes in fright.

    Her parents are both university professors, and they have been strict with her since she was a child.

    When I was young, I was caught eating a roadside stall. First, I was educated by my mother for a whole night, and then I was educated by my father for a whole week.

    Le Yan wanted to cry again.

    Unexpectedly, the two teachers were completely indifferent.

    Especially Hua Luojiao, her face was so calm that she just glanced at her.

    "Xiaoyan, where are you going to sleep tonight? It's eleven o'clock, so don't learn some people's bad habits."

    Some people, that is, Zhuge Fanchi snorted softly: "Why don't you forgive me? I've said it's a bed. It's gone."

    Le Yan didn't even think about it, he didn't eat the barbecue, and went downstairs with Hua Luojiao.

    Seeing Sun Yafan standing there with a bitter face, Zhuge Fanchi found it a little funny.

    She walked to the coffee table, picked up a string of mutton and took a bite.

    "Well, this is the joy of young people, right? This barbecue is much more delicious than the takeaway at noon."

    Sun Yafan turned around.

    It's delicious, what a fart, it's delicious, you don't want to eat it after taking a bite?

    Sun Yafan swallowed, and couldn't help it no matter how hard she tried.

    She turned around, still with that cold face, her thin lips that rivaled Zhuge Fanchi's moved slightly.

    The tone is also light.

    "Mr. Zhuge, I don't mean anything else, just want to ask, what kind of food did you and Teacher Hua have for dinner?"

    Zhuge Fanchi raised his eyebrows.

    She learned from the assistant check's information that her daughter-in-law was cold-tempered and not talkative, and she belonged to the cool girl category.

    Pretty chatty now?

    Zhuge Fanchi has been fighting with his father and brother since he was a child, dealing with all kinds of people, and chatting with everyone.

    That is to say, when she became a queen, she needed to be solemn, so she restrained herself a little.

    At this moment, Sun Yafan took the initiative to ask, so she sat on the sofa with her arms resting on the edge of the sofa, as if she was not sitting on a soft sofa, but a throne made of golden nanmu.

    "Green pepper shredded pork."

    Sun Yafan murmured with her head down: "Ah, green pepper shredded pork, the restaurant is full of food, there is nothing delicious."

    Zhuge Fanchi: "But she eats chicken noodle soup every morning. So I helped her with the chicken, and now it is being stewed on the stove by your teacher Hua."

    Sun Yafan: "!!!"

    Tears flowed from the corners of Sun Yafan's mouth.

    She swallowed, and then looked at the takeaway on the table, feeling dull for a moment.

    It's just that she didn't want to show it, so she nodded to Zhuge Fanchi with an indifferent face: "I'm sorry, teacher, we know that the elders don't like to watch the younger generation eat supper, so we didn't call you and Teacher Hua." Zhuge

    Fan Chi brow frowned, and waved her hand: "You are doing the right thing."

    Sun Yafan: "..." I know you don't like it!

    Sun Yafan didn't dare to look at Zhuge Fanchi, said good night like a mosquito buzzing, and said she was going to sleep.

    At this moment, she suddenly received a WeChat message from Leyan.

    【Ahhh! Yafan! I am very blessed! Teacher Hua told me to go to the kitchen to make chicken soup! 】

    Sun Yafan: "..." At

    midnight, Sun Yafan went back to her room to sleep.

    At 10:00, Sun Yafan looked at Leyan Moments, and swallowed the clear light yellow bowl of chicken soup on it.

    At 00:20, Leyan sent a message.

    Le Yan: [Teacher Hua told you to come down to eat after knowing that you didn't have dinner. ]

    Sun Yafan: [No need, I ate a lot of barbecue and am very satisfied. 】

    At 00:30, Sun Yafan took the initiative to send a message to Leyan.

    Sun Yafan: [Xiaoyan, which is better, chicken soup or squirrel mandarin fish? 】

    After waiting for a long time and no reply, I thought Le Yan had fallen asleep.

    At 00:40, she received a reply from Le Yan.

    Le Yan: [I just went to wash the dishes. Of course they are all delicious, better than any restaurant I have eaten. Are you coming down? 】

    Sun Yafan:【I told you not to do housework in front of them! If you wash a bowl today, it will be the bowl of the whole family tomorrow! Are you stupid? ! 】

    A little.

    Sun Yafan sat on the second floor drinking chicken soup.

    After eating, she silently washed the dishes, put the remaining chicken soup in the pot into a large bowl, wrapped it in plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator.

    I cleaned the kitchen until it was shining again, and finally went back to the living room to wipe the coffee table and mop the floor, and took all the garbage away when I left.

    Before she left, she stood there looking at Hua Luojiao's closed door, thinking that she must be crazy.

    At half past one, Sun Yafan returned to her room tossing and turning.

    After not posting on Weibo for more than half a year, she finally couldn't bear it and posted a Weibo.

    [Some people are born to help you quit junk food. Dog belt.jpg]

    Netizens who stayed on her Weibo in the middle of the night and tried to pick up her boyfriend’s profile: "???"

    The author has something to say:

    Today is a bit short~